Official 2010 Stanley Cup Finals Thread

MDPucks

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Stanley Cup Finals?

• Philly in 4
    • Philly in 5
    • Philly in 6
    • Philly in 7
    • Chicago in 4
    • Chicago in 5
    • Chicago in 6
    • Chicago in 7

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pepperkorn user_popup.png

Posted Today, 11:09 PM

snapback.pngMasked Fan, on 09 June 2010 - 10:51 PM, said:

boogie.gifKANE!

quote of the season! smilydev.gif

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=bieSkYOC8RM

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, Doc kinda killed that call. Not his fault, I know.

Well, maybe it is. I don't know.

the ref on the side of the net totaly blew it. from my vantage point, I'm forced to think the puck is in Leighton's pads.

so, what's the announcer going to do?

I think he (the ref) had a hard time thinking that could possibly go in. just because it's not what you envision being a cup winner.

Edited by maxpower

the ref on the side of the net totaly blew it. from my vantage point, I'm forced to think the puck is in Leighton's pads.

I think he (the ref) had a hard time thinking that could possibly go in. just because it's not what you envision being a cup winner.

I agree. I think you're right.

It's like you said on HF, the ref pulled a Gary Thorne...then again the sore loser goal judge didn't help matters either :lol:

It was a wierd play on all sides. Dave Straider on the NHL International call basically did the same "Huh? What?" call that Doc had. The ref I thought was about to call it in but then had to jump out of the way of the celebrating Kane. Then wasn't so sure if it was in so he hesitated. The goaljudge is wayyyy upstairs so I'm never suprised when they miss something. You wonder if the goaljudge was actually behind the net like old if the red light would have come on immediatly.

It's like you said on HF, the ref pulled a Gary Thorne...then again the sore loser goal judge didn't help matters either :lol:

the goal judge is on the moon. honestly, I don't even know where our goal judges camp out. that's the moment all refs prepare for. OT, Cup on the line, and yeah... well.

it's a tough angle shot, only probably a few places in the building you could see it, right behind the net and to the side, and center ice on the side Kane shot from. they screwed up a Zubrus "goal" bad a few years ago. it was sitting on the apron, no one saw it, no review, no nothing. I saw it, in the club seat section closest to the goal. Very few people did. luckily, they won that game.

but the ref, dude, you're looking right at the point it enters the net. he choked like the Devils in a Game 7 with 2 shifts left.