New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know as much as it would suck to end up not having kovie in the lineup for opening night, if they decide to go that way it could cut down on the amount of people we have to dump to get under the cap. Since all contracts are pro-rated for how long they are signed with the team if they don't sign him for say 1 1/2 months or so (which is the useless games of the season) then even if he signs for 7million cap hit or so we would still get him this season for 6mil or less (didn't do the math on that but that sounds about right).

Could be Master Lou playing some more mind tricks on the league as usual. :noclue:

the only thing I would say is, if he tries to pull a squeeze play, it's time to walk. it's just getting too disruptive, and he's not going to squeeze the league because they don't care.

I mean, they'd have to dump around $5M in salary and wouldn't be able to add to it, so they'd have to dump even more than that. And for someone who might not even show up? lol. this is TEAM my ass. more like "this is my $95M lump sum payment."

while i don't think this is going to be particularly revelatory, there are some things that are too complex for twitter.

I agree with this.

If it simply was that the Devils or KHL ha signed or was close to signing , it would have been tweeted. I am guessing it is some complex story that requires more explaination and his interpretation of what is going on.Long story short... I don't think it will be good news for Devils fans.

the only thing I would say is, if he tries to pull a squeeze play, it's time to walk. it's just getting too disruptive, and he's not going to squeeze the league because they don't care.

I mean, they'd have to dump around $5M in salary and wouldn't be able to add to it, so they'd have to dump even more than that. And for someone who might not even show up? lol. this is TEAM my ass. more like "this is my $95M lump sum payment."

More like "This is team?"