GDT 10/09/2010 @ Capitals

MDPucks

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But whenever i point this out with White, i get our resident sabermetric statistician to say other.

I have been saying that for a long long time ken. We talked about this. White has one eye! ONE EYE! How good could he possibly be! Clearly not that good. I think its time to rethink Whites standing on the roster....He made two stupid mistakes within 10 seconds. He gave up that dumb pass and then hooked Ovie. Out of all the people to hook....sure Marty stopped 5 for 6 PS with Ovie, but come on! I have never been this angry this early in the season.

Don't know who's worse, Fraser or Brodeur.

Fraser keeps taking himself out of position to lay on a few hits to prove he has balls or something, then screens Brodeur on goals 1 + 4...

And Brodeur has been just brutal.. all great shots but honestly, you gotta steal at least one of those.

so apparently the rule now is an attacking player doesn't need a breakaway to get pulled down and get a penalty shot? i could MAYBE see a minor, but absolutely no shot! Ovechkin did not have a clear breakaway before he got pulled down (more likely lost his own edge) and since it's "alexander the great" of course he gets the shot. not saying the defense isn't lacking severely this game.