GDT: Devils @ Flyers (1PM EST)

Marshall

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So who wants to bet nothing happens after this game too?

After the game......how about the rest of the season.As much as this sucks I can't see much happening what can Lou do at this point?

At this point Tortorella would break a stick over someone's head. JMac will just stare off into space with a look on his face like someone farted.

QFT! Same result, same dumb clueless look. At least Mr. Bean once in a while showed expressions of disgust. Seriously, can we get someone in there who has a freaking clue how to discipline this team, the film session obviously didn't work and unless he pulls talent straight out of his arse, we're failed.

Mac's Old Mother Hubbard, and there aint sh-t left in the cupboard.

They tried today so that was good but Philly is just so much better and it's not even close. It also doesn't help that this team is so fvcking dense in the brain. I mean they just make so many little mistakes all over the ice that give them absolutely no chance to win.

I would give anything for this game to be Greene's last in a Devils sweater. He is just awful no matter what those bull$hit stat sites say. Just watch him play. The guy is incredibly weak and plays with his head up his ass. For every good play he makes you'll get 3 awful plays to go along with it. Yeah he's cheap but this team will continue to go absolutely no where with guys like him playing major minutes. I think what is really frustrating me about him is that he really cleaned his game up last year but has totally regressed to his pre-Lemaire level.