GDT: Devils @ Flyers (1PM EST)

Marshall

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So who wants to bet nothing happens after this game too?

Just like nothing happened after game 20 and all the "evaluations" that supposedly were taking place.

They aren't making the playoffs so why continue to stay put? They certainly aren't beating Crosby next game and they won't beat Detroit. So that's at least 2 losses in the next 3 games.

The Islander game should have been the final nail in this collective groups coffin.

Ken Hitchcock...Ted Nolan?

Somebody with a pulse?

I agree Mac looks like he's ready to take a nap, but there's so many things wrong with this team at this point I think he's only one of many problems we have..........it's just frustrating! :evilcry:

i just want this season over with as quickly as possible at this point. can johnny mac, get us a good draft pick, figure out what's going on with our mess of a team...let's just move on here. it sucks going from a potential cup favorite to cellar dwellers. i can take having a crappy season but the WAY things fell apart so badly this year does kind of hurt. sigh.

Edited by RD

okay, not even remotely joking here, i'm writing a letter to vanderbeek

i'm done with this crap, i'm done with the "well things are status quo" attitude everyone's taking to this garbage.

if you want to have your name included, almost petition style, PM me.

i'll post the letter in a thread after i type it out, it will be respectful and businesslike, not whining/angry/childish

okay, not even remotely joking here, i'm writing a letter to vanderbeek

i'm done with this crap, i'm done with the "well things are status quo" attitude everyone's taking to this garbage.

if you want to have your name included, almost petition style, PM me.

i'll post the letter in a thread after i type it out, it will be respectful and businesslike, not whining/angry/childish

Ill add my name to it. I would just want to read it first before putting my nameo nit.

I am fed up with it now. Devils are a huge part of my life. This is just depressing though.

The coach doesn't do anything to prepare the team, the defense is absolutely horrendous and the scorers aren't scoring. That's a bad combination to have and it looks like we have it. I want to see Lou behind the bench next game.

you have a better chance at our of our turds that we will excrete later on today or tomorrow growing legs, walking to Pitt and standing behind the bench than seeing Lou do ANYTHING about his golden boy.

Ill add my name to it. I would just want to read it first before putting my nameo nit.

I am fed up with it now. Devils are a huge part of my life. This is just depressing though.

Okay cool

like i said, i'm going to post it before even putting virtual signatures, let alone sending.

but i'm done, i cannot sit here and just post on here, twitter message reporters and yet see/hear nothing from those in charge.

it's just tough when anything that can go wrong will go wrong with this team. we've has a sh!t ton of horrible injuries when we literally could not AFFORD to have injuries (thanks lou, ilya), marty is finally showing his age, john maclean has proven to be a moron behind the bench, and our mediocre defense has just been disgustingly BAD this year.

i really thought that since we were bringing in so many goals with kovy, we could stand to give up a few more this year. now that kovalchuk pretty much can't score to save his life, parise in essence blew out his knee, and the rest of our offense have been having issues, giving up a few more goals a game has proven to be a monumental disaster.

murphy's law of hockey i guess right here.

The Islander game should have been the final nail in this collective groups coffin.

This times 1000. When Lou stood pat after that sh!t storm, you just knew we were going to be stuck with this mess and the hole is just way too deep at this point. It's not a good feeling when your season is shot in December but that is the reality of the situation when there is no help coming.

I just want to see these guys work hard and just play SMART. I'm no coach but the constant stupid mistakes and lazy plays that everyone can see is driving me nuts.

Well on the plus side the Devils scored 2 goals tonight, which is more than there usual 0

i picked the wrong year to purchase the "all star" ticket plan. i have yet to see the devils win a game this season at home and i'm fairly confident i may not see a single win out of 12.

oh...wait. they won the washington game...i wasn't there, but still.

alright, maybe they'll go 1/12 lol.

i feel bad for those who purchased season tickets for the first time this year. and no, that's not some sort of rip towards ANYTHING other than the fact that this was the wrong year to pick up any sort of ticket plan lol.

I saw Jamie go down in front of the net and now they are shwoing his mouth spewing blood. What hti him?

Mike Richards clocked him right in the kisser with his stick. That would have changed things I think.

Edited by Quinn01