GDT 12/15/2010 NJD vs. Coyotes

ZeroGravityFat

I don't want us to win, becuase if we win it keeps lou, " status quo" on making a change. If win tonight, lose next game then we all get doubts again. Then in the game after that, we win and everything is status quo.

I'm going to be there, im going to rooting for the team but at some point you need to hold the coach accountable even though kovy is completely sucking.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's true, but Bryzgalov has been struggling lately, so hopefully we can score first and build on it.

No he hasn't been, just had a shutout last weekend. They've had a couple of losses in low-scoring games recently but Bryz has been fine. Wouldn't matter anyway if they started LaBarbera, Al Montoya or whomever.

i remember watching vid's like this and getting sooo pumped for this season...where is that player!!? i mean can we go wrong signing this...

He's BACK!!!!!He's BACK!!!!!He's BACK!!!!!He's BACK!!!!!He's BACK!!!!!He's BACK!!!!!He's BACK!!!!!He's BACK!!!!!He's BACK!!!!!He's BACK!!!!!He's BACK!!!!!He's BACK!!!!!He's BACK!!!!!