Rangers Callahan Out

Zubie#8

great guy, i met him for my project. it really sucks since he had already broken his hand, this is his second for the season. hope he recovers fast.

ZGF, your next project is working on the rangers skates!

they are going to keep getting hurt if they continue to throw themselves at slap shots

Edited by EdgeControl

this

remember when leach broke his ankle getting out of a cab?

Sure do......1990 I believe.

I was in Disney and at one of the audience participation shows....and some guy across the room mentions he's a Ranger fan and I yelled across, "Too bad Leetch just broke his ankle"...........

Aahh, memories.

As much as we hate the rangers, this guy demands respect. he hits, blocks shots,kills penalties,and sticks up for teammates; not to mention he can score and create plays. If you are unsure about him just read what Chara said about him after the game. It would be very sad if his playing style cut his career short. He's the only Ranger I would welcome on our team.

It kills me to admit it, but sometimes when I watch that team, I'm jealous our team doesn't play as hard.

That's a bad break for him, but I'm not losing any sleep. If we can only win 1 game the rest of the way, I hope it's Sat. afternoon & they need it to get in. Though I do want them to win the home games, especially sunday when I go.

This is a big loss for the Rangers. I still don't think they will make the playoffs and if they do they will be out in the first round. i think Carolina gets in at the 8th seed if they can beat Detroit tonight on home ice, then their next 2 games are winnable. Callahan is one of their best players and losing him is just huge.

I do not want to see any players get injured, not even avery any longer (well cooke I would not really care if he was injured and could never play again because the NHL in general would be a safer place)

I do however hope that the rags do not win or score a single goal the rest of the season. I would like to see Carolina win out and the rags get bumped from the PO on 4/9 :)