Combine Two Players

Devils Pride 26

5 minutes ago, Devils Pride 26 said:

Watching Miles Wood early in the game tonight has gotten me thinking. If only we could combine Wood's intensity, tenacity, and speed with Zacha's pure talent. 

Any other player combinations you would find interesting? Could be current, past, combination of both. 

I guess that player's last name would be Wacha?  Or Zood?

KNEEL BEFORE ZOOD!

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Devils Pride 26 said:

Watching Miles Wood early in the game tonight has gotten me thinking. If only we could combine Wood's intensity, tenacity, and speed with Zacha's pure talent. 

Any other player combinations you would find interesting? Could be current, past, combination of both. 

Scott Stevens' checking + Miles Wood's speed + Pat Verbeek's offensive skill & fiesty attitude + Taylor Hall's athleticism & scoring ability + Zach Parise's puck handling + Claude Lemieux's heart + Ken Daneyko's toughness + Cam Jannsen's ability to fight. 

That's the offensive player I want. 

Edited by slasher72

7 hours ago, slasher72 said:

Scott Stevens' checking + Miles Wood's speed + Pat Verbeek's offensive skill & fiesty attitude + Taylor Hall's athleticism & scoring ability + Zach Parise's puck handling + Claude Lemieux's heart + Ken Daneyko's toughness + Cam Jannsen's ability to fight. 

I’m right here, dude. 

29 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Cool thread. 

Paviles Zood is the obvious answer; Wood’s speed and tenacity with Zacha’s shot and tools.

Isn’t that just Taylor Hall?

Edited by mfitz804

56 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Wood is slightly faster. Zacha’s shot is slightly harder. But, yeah. I would like 2 Taylor Hall’s, yes please and thank you. 

If I'm building a player and I get to choose whether he shoots like Pavel Zacha or Taylor Hall, I'm going with Hall every time. 

Now if we get to keep both Wood and Hall, but could also build a guy as fast as Wood but with Taylor's hands, I would do that. Honestly if the rest of Wood's body could keep up with his feet, he'd be the best player in the history of hockey. 

1 hour ago, Marshall said:

Nico Zacha. Unstoppable. To be fair, it'd mostly be Nico but 2 inches taller and 30 lbs heavier. And maybe with Pavel's shot.

That's what I was thinking.

Give Nico a little more size, or Zacha some hockey IQ, and good God watch out.

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 11:24 PM, slasher72 said:

So basically, Theo Fleury?