GDT: Rangers @ Devils - 7PM - 9/23

jagknife

With it officially being 1231 am, I'm taking a crack at GDT, ya know, to get the bugs/miscues out now.

First night in my season ticket seats, although I very well will probably be moving around as I'm bringing 2 friends with the free tickets given to STHs. Cannot wait!

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!

Edited by jagknife

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to believe that it's been five months since I've been to the Rock. I, too will be looking forward to seeing the view from my new section (120) though I'll have to sneak up there during the second period when the Devils attack in that end since I managed to sell my regular tickets for this game after all.

Salvador and Marty both in the lineup tonight.

“You’ve got to respect the game,” Salvador said after practice Thursday. “You can’t just take a year off from the NHL and just think that everything’s gonna be a piece of cake. I’m looking forward to coming back and I’m going to work twice as hard as I normally would just to be back in that mindset.”

“Being a veteran in the League gives you some leeway but it doesn’t guarantee you anything,” he said. “I think as soon as you ever assume or start taking things for granted, that’s when you’ve lost your edge. I know the situation I’m in, but everyone wants to play. Nothing’s given to anybody. You’ve got to earn it.”

“I’ve watched Bryce for a few years now and he’s a very effective player,” said the coach. “I think this team missed him last year. I don’t think there’s any doubt about that. I think everyone’s excited to get him back in the lineup and healthy.”

NJDevils.com

Lineup posted on TG's blog:

Forwards: Ilya Kovalchuk-Jacob Josefson-Nick Palmieri, Mattias Tedenby-Adam Henrique-Petr Sykora; Rod Pelley-David Steckel-Vladimir Zharkov; Eric Boulton-Tim Sestito-Brad Mills.

Defensemen: Anton Volchenkov-Andy Greene; Bryce Salvador-Adam Larsson; Matt Taormina-Mark Fayne.

Goaltenders: Martin Brodeur, Keith Kinkaid.