Who is the greatest living hockey player?

95Crash

Gordie Howe!!!

Gretz may have changed the way we look at hockey but Gordie Howe is all encompassing. and he loves it - he's insane and his body TOOK IT. It's not if they were in top shape -- no it's they they STAYED in the game in top form doing it ALL. THAT is a great hockey player. If it's not a major part of the equation then Eric Lindros would be in this conversation... and countless other neverwases who never even made it to the NHL because of injury.

Gordie Howe - end of story.

after Scott Stevens of course - Stevens is -- THE best of course. So you know -- it's not fair to even mention him. Some guys are just THAT good. actually no -- just ONE guy is that good... and it's Scotty. so ha!

d) None of the above.

Mario Lemieux

Absolutely.

he's my fav "player" of all time, Marty being fav goalie. Im designing stuff for the Acadie-Bathurst Titans in the Q and the owner that im dealing with is the one who drafted Lemieux in the juniors... its not much but its damn cool haha

he told me this morning that he drafted Kovalchuk too (cause im wearing my kovalchuk jersey today) but that Kovy refused to come to canada he wanted to stay in Russia back then...

Tore Vikingstad! 10oi60z.gif

I agree. Brent Gretzky was awesome!

Seriously, it's this guy:

Holy sh!t that bear can skate better then I can!!