Would Anyone Here Buy This?

DevsMan84

Puck Daddy had an article on this on his somewhat regular Pass or Fail? feature on his blog. It seems the NHL decided that we need more of a hip-hop element in hockey and came out with these:

Puck Daddy Article

p10893185nm.jpg

NHL Shop

What do you think?

I personally think it is hideous but I bet you give it about 10 years and these things will come up on ebay getting decent amount of dough.

Eh, it's different, I personally believe when Lou finally steps down and MAYBE we get a true 3rd jersey, we need a black one, red trim, and the devil with his pitchfork stick. kind of like what Lowell had (?), just without the "L" obviously

I never liked that design. Too cartoon-y like a lot of other bad jerseys.

I think its cool as a little picture / thumbnail like what we see here. But actually wearing it? I think its a great start but looks a little unfinished and kind of hard to read. Did you guys see the Minn Wild one? It's almost impossible to decipher!

p10893602t130.jpg

They remind me of the 'Canes 3rd jersey with the 'blacked out' primary logo on the shoulder.

y9nq5xb542pgagvh27hafrtz6.gif

I guess I should hate this, but I don't. Actually kind of like it. Not saying I'd run out to buy one (especially at that price), but I've seen worse.

Puck Daddy had an article on this on his somewhat regular Pass or Fail? feature on his blog. It seems the NHL decided that we need more of a hip-hop element in hockey and came out with these:

Puck Daddy Article

p10893185nm.jpg

NHL Shop

What do you think?

I personally think it is hideous but I bet you give it about 10 years and these things will come up on ebay getting decent amount of dough.

I doubt it. If anything you will be able to get them real cheap in a year.

I like the ones with red and the ones with green. The others, notsomuch. But I may be biased, I was actually thinking that the Devils one would look better if the stripes were green instead of grey.

I think if the logo was the usual red on white rather than the black one we see here, then maybe.

Then again, for the Broduer collection, I might.

Mike

I think if the logo was the usual red on white rather than the black one we see here, then maybe.

Then again, for the Broduer collection, I might.

Mike

I think they are only making it available for certain players and it is not customizable. Therefore it looks like Kovy is the only choice at least for now.