Well now that the last witch is dead

NJDevs4978

Who are you rooting FOR in the Finals?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you rooting FOR in the Finals?

• Tampa Bay
    • Calgary

I suspect most will root for the Flames, but I'll back Tampa, not cause they bounced Philly or because of the silly US vs. Canada reasoning, but I do like their style and a lot of players. St. Louis and Iginla cancel out for me they're both amazing, but I've been a Richards fan for the last couple years, also definitely like Andreychuk. Hell I've even got a soft spot for Sydor after that play where he went on his hands and knees trying to block a shot in Game 6 for the Stars.

Of course if Calgary wins, I'd be okay with that too :)

Gotta go with Calgary because I want the Devs to still be the only team in the East to get the job done in almost an entire decade...3 times too... :D

GO FLAMES GO!

But if the Bolts do win, I wouldn't be pissed, I'm happy either way, it will be an exciting series!

I'm good with either team winning the Cup. Both will have really earned it.

They're both fun teams to watch with contrasting styles. Calgary is like a smaller younger Flyers. They work very hard. Tampa is an aggressive counterattacking team with skill. Both teams have lots of speed and younger legs.

And there's even a contrast in net. Kiprusoff is great at seeing shots with traffic. Bulin has a quick glove but has problems with traffic. It will be interesting to see which goalie plays better? A Euro-goalie matchup too. A good storyline.

I am looking forward to an exciting series. Best of luck to both teams!

I like seeing the crazies in Calgary. When I see the Tampa crowd I wonder if they know what winning the cup means. That being said, the old saw is the cup goes to the best player. So we will see which young player picks up his game even more, Lecalvier or Iginla. ( At least I can watch the hockey for the hockey and not the dread of yelling for a team other than the Devils to: "Get the puck outta there!"

im torn.... I love St Louis and Lecav and Love Iginla...

I wont be upset if a certain team wins... but...

I guess I want Calgary to win... just because Ive been saying them since the Devils got elimnated... but I think TB will win....which sux, cause i have to make a bet wioth my uncle on the game... and the choice is mine... do i go with the team I wanted since after round 1 or the team I think will.... UGH!!!

Thankx, FBF.

I checked also:

Year Team League GP

2003-04 Tampa Bay NHL 16

2002-03 Tampa Bay NHL 11

2000-01 Buffalo NHL 13

1999-00 Colorado NHL 17

1998-99 New Jersey NHL 4

1997-98 New Jersey NHL 6

1996-97 New Jersey NHL 1

1994-95 Toronto NHL 7

1993-94 Toronto NHL 18

1992-93 Toronto NHL 21

1991-92 Buffalo NHL 7

1990-91 Buffalo NHL 6

1989-90 Buffalo NHL 6

1988-89 Buffalo NHL 5

1987-88 Buffalo NHL 6

1984-85 Buffalo NHL 5

1983-84 Buffalo NHL 2

1982-83 Buffalo NHL 4

He got close a few times (93, 94, 2000).

Old Man Dave to the Cup!

However, he dissed the Prince of Wales last night by not picking her up. The last one to do that was Eric Lindros of the Flyers and I cursed his ass then and there to never lift another trophey for the rest of his career. So far it has works..

Sorry Dave, I want you to win but you put your head in the noose all by yourself.

Gotta go with Calgary because I want the Devs to still be the only team in the East to get the job done in almost an entire decade...3 times too... :D

GO FLAMES GO!

But if the Bolts do win, I wouldn't be pissed, I'm happy either way, it will be an exciting series!

Thats my reason aswell!

Go Flames!! :burn: