Our Pathetic Governor

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a guy who talks about loving NJ so much, he has an awful way of showing it. He roots for the Rangers. I get it, the Devils didn't exist when he was a kid. But he also roots for the Cowboys and was rooting for the Jets vs. the Giants in December. I wish he'd root for the Red Sox to make it a perfect trifecta of teams I hate seeing how his luck sucks.

That being said, his sports affiliations have no effect on how I vote.

If he's a Ranger fan, he's a Ranger fan. C'est la vie.

As long as he's not a fan of the public sector unions.

Easy now. The only reason he isn't a fan is because he can't eat them. Guy's a fat, right-wing a$$hole, but whatever team he likes doesn't influence my vote as much as the fact that he's a fat, right-wing a$$hole.

Easy now. The only reason he isn't a fan is because he can't eat them. Guy's a fat, right-wing a$hole, but whatever team he likes doesn't influence my vote as much as the fact that he's a fat, right-wing a$hole.

couldn't have said it better myself!

Easy now. The only reason he isn't a fan is because he can't eat them. Guy's a fat, right-wing a$$hole, but whatever team he likes doesn't influence my vote as much as the fact that he's a fat, right-wing a$$hole.

The politics forum is elsewhere.

And he was at the Giants stadium celebration but did not speak. I had to ask my son if he was really there but then noticed the large shadow on the side of the stage. I have bigger problems, I am from NY look who my governor is, need I say more. Let's Go Boys. Make me happy!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.