GDT: Devils @ Panthers - 11/26/18, 7:00pm

eaglejelly

3 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Here's what I do if I'm Hynes - every time this team blows a lead and it costs them a point, I buy a dildo and put it in a bucket.  At the end of the season, however many are in the bucket, each one gets shoved up the ass of every member of the team.  Don't want a dildo up your ass?  There's your motivation to not fvcking suck and let leads slip away. 

We're going to run out of orifices by the end of this season. 

• Like 1

I'm starting to think Dano could see a mushroom cloud in the distance and still say "The Devils are building towards something..."

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

"OH BOY"

After every goal against- OH BOY, OH WOW, OH MAN. SHUUUUUTTTT THE fvck UUUUUUPPPPP. I honestly wish we lived in a universe where color commentators using foul language and speaking unfiltered was considered professional and acceptable behavior. 

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

I love Dano.... but I wish he’d just shut the fvck up sometimes.

The "There's A Silver Lining to EVERYTHING" uberhomer approach is really getting old. 

What really sucked was seeing the Devils go up 3-2, and knowing that the Panthers would tie it.  And then knowing they'd score on 3-on-3 without much of a fight.  I hate feeling that way about the Devils, truly.  Especially coming off last season and this year's 4-0 start. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

After every goal against- OH BOY, OH WOW, OH MAN. SHUUUUUTTTT THE fvck UUUUUUPPPPP. I honestly wish we lived in a universe where color commentators using foul language and speaking unfiltered was considered professional and acceptable behavior. 

"It's a long season"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

We’re a fvcking joke. We’re a sick fvcking joke. And for the first time in my life im giving the fvck up. Im moving the fvck on. Im not spending $100s of dollars and hours of my life to be disappointed game after fvcking game after fvcking game. FVCK Ray Shero for sitting on his ass. FVCK John Hynes for having this team underperform it’s already-embarrassing projections. FVCK the Devils for making me sit in a three hour car ride with two panthers fans back to Vero Beach. FVCK me for wasting time typing this. FVCK you for wasting time reading this. FVCK the Devils. 

anyway see you tomorrow

That was actually a pretty low key reaction. You didn't even wish death on anyone, so you must be nearing the "acceptance" stage. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

The team could lose 5-0 and Dano would find a way to sugarcoat it with his stupid homerism.

‘They only gave up five Cangi, but it could’ve been six.... to me, that’s something to build on.’

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

"It's a long season"

Sadly he could be right if this doesn't turn around soon...I'm not prone to panicking, but 5-10-4 in their last 19 games and Cory not being close to NHL-acceptable has a way of shredding optimism...

• Like 1

Ugh.  Tough loss - Devils deserved a slightly better fate, maybe, but probably not.  They played a good road game on a back to back and couldn't get enough breaks to win it.  If they had pulled out the game on Friday, this one would be easier to take, but they didn't manage to do that, either.  

I would like to see the Devils practice 3 on 3, or at least think about it some more.  They don't seem to be getting enough chances to score in it.

1 minute ago, Triumph said:

Ugh.  Tough loss - Devils deserved a slightly better fate, maybe, but probably not.  They played a good road game on a back to back and couldn't get enough breaks to win it.  If they had pulled out the game on Friday, this one would be easier to take, but they didn't manage to do that, either.  

I would like to see the Devils practice 3 on 3, or at least think about it some more.  They don't seem to be getting enough chances to score in it.

It almost feels like they're playing keep-away during 3 on 3s...and waiting for the absolute perfect scoring opportunity that never comes.  Their approach is baffling. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

It almost feels like they're playing keep-away during 3 on 3s...and waiting for the absolute perfect scoring opportunity that never comes.  Their approach is baffling. 

Basically the same group was pretty good at 3-on-3 last year.... just another baffling aspect of this sh!t show. 

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Basically the same group was pretty good at 3-on-3 last year.... just another baffling aspect of this sh!t show. 

I don't expect "State of the Union" addresses from the GM when things are going poorly, but I am curious as to what Shero's thinking right now...especially since we've already seen firings and player movement elsewhere.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

We’re a fvcking joke. We’re a sick fvcking joke. And for the first time in my life im giving the fvck up. Im moving the fvck on. Im not spending $100s of dollars and hours of my life to be disappointed game after fvcking game after fvcking game. FVCK Ray Shero for sitting on his ass. FVCK John Hynes for having this team underperform it’s already-embarrassing projections. FVCK the Devils for making me sit in a three hour car ride with two panthers fans back to Vero Beach. FVCK me for wasting time typing this. FVCK you for wasting time reading this. FVCK the Devils. 

anyway see you tomorrow

It's just like being a Jets fan.  Been there, done that....  What happens next?

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I don't expect "State of the Union" addresses from the GM when things are going poorly, but I am curious as to what Shero's thinking right now...especially since we've already seen firings and player movement elsewhere.

I said it earlier- if they lost tonight, I’d want to see some kind of move tomorrow.... Well, ball’s in your court Ray. 

13 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

How has someone not 

Hahaha wtf how do we play Winnipeg and Tampa like 5 times in three weeks.

Who designs these schedules?

Absolutely ridiculous. They should've never gone away from the schedule they used immediately after the 2nd lockout. Lots of division play. Rivalries got going again. This is total crap now enough Winnipeg and Tampa. We don't even play the Rags until January 31 2019. Morons

• Like 5