GDT: Wild at Devils, 9 Feb @ 1p

jagknife

2 minutes ago, Steven M. said:

Hynes already confirmed whoever backed up today would start tomorrow.

So to be honest, I don't even want to go tomorrow, though I have eased up on my dislike of Kinkaid for the moment because I feel bad about the crying thing. To be fair, they could put prime Marty in net and still probably lose 3-1 every night. This offense is simply unwatchable right now. Wish Nico would have finished on that breakaway since Dubnyk is a literal dumpster in the crease, dude has nearly single-handedly taken Minnesota to the brink of being on the outside looking in, but whatever... Zacha and Stafford had prime chances as well but you know they aren't going to score.

Feel like Cory isn't having as great of a game as Thursday, but does it even matter? This is the 2014-15 Devils all over again. I'm at work so I've got the Flyers on TV and the Devils on the stand alone computer... Flyers are playing the Ducks. The Devils look identical to the Ducks right now. Completely listless and devoid of any offensive threat. The only positive is that every game is closer to game 82.

He isn’t on the same level as Thursday, but gets getting jack sh!t help wise. The defense is pathetic and unchanged, thanks Nas, the offense is a joke and the power play is an abomination, thanks whoever is in charge of those.

1 minute ago, ilzz89 said:

Gryba with another turnover that leads to a goal, how is he better than santini or yak?

He speaks English, that’s about it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I'm about to mute it. I've had just about all I can take of Dano.

I switched to the Wild broadcast. 

I know I’m in the severe minority of my dislike of Dano, but yet again I’ve hit that point of the year where I’m done with his incoherent rambling ass.

Oh god, the announcer for the Wild has a whistling tooth or some sh!t, it sounds like his dentures aren’t fitting properly. Almost sounds like Herbert from ‘Family Guy’

Just now, '7' said:

Very sad watching Cory Schneider. He won't win a game. Maybe ever

Cory for Jake Allen since he’s now the backup in St Louis, make it happen Ray!

• Haha 1

Just now, Satans Hockey said:

No thanks, I'm tired of watching bad goaltending and Allen is definitely not the solution here, especially with this defense. 

I’m in the dream world where our defense will he upgraded in the offseason and a healthy Hall with a new deal next year will make us a bubble team again...