GDT: Wild at Devils, 9 Feb @ 1p

jagknife

Minnesota is basically getting away with murder all game, just injuring all of our forwards, dumpster fire sieve Dubnyk throwing punches at Hischier... no response. Good thing we have noted enforcers Kurtis Gabriel and Eric Gryba in the lineup! They're really taking care of our guys.

19 minutes ago, jagknife said:

I switched to the Wild broadcast. 

I know I’m in the severe minority of my dislike of Dano, but yet again I’ve hit that point of the year where I’m done with his incoherent rambling ass.

Nah you're not alone I usually end on up the other teams feed most games.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

As blah as the whole team is, I put the Devils at 5-6 more wins with better goaltending and coaching.

I mean... Cory gave up 1 softie, and yes, the goaltending has been atrocious all year long, but what happened in tonight's game that would lead us to think "welp, wish we had better goaltending" in this specific game?

the most threatening line all night was brett seney - kevin rooney - kurtis gabriel. just yet another putrid offensive performance sans like two shifts from hischier and bratt. two straight games where the entire offense is a no show.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steven M. said:

I mean... Cory gave up 1 softie, and yes, the goaltending has been atrocious all year long, but what happened in tonight's game that would lead us to think "welp, wish we had better goaltending" in this specific game?

the most threatening line all night was brett seney - kevin rooney - kurtis gabriel. just yet another putrid offensive performance sans like two shifts from hischier and bratt. two straight games where the entire offense is a no show.

My comment was clearly in reference to the season as a whole but nonetheless Cory's softie, while not being the only reason the Devils lost, cut the life out from under the team and ultimately is what put the game away for the Wild. It was also a goal that most likely would have been stopped had the emergency goalie who played a game last year for the Blackhawks been in net.

1 minute ago, Neb00rs said:

My comment was clearly in reference to the season as a whole but nonetheless Cory's softie, while not being the only reason the Devils lost, cut the life out from under the team and ultimately is what put the game away for the Wild. It was also a goal that most likely would have been stopped had the emergency goalie who played a game last year for the Blackhawks been in net.

Yeah, I mean there's no point in defending him at this rate but I must have been watching a different game if the Devils had "life" at any point. They all suck equally and it's terrible to watch. I guess in the long run it was an important loss, Ottawa up big right now and LAK in a SO.