GDT: Devils vs Rags 7:00 PM at the Rock

Jerzey

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, titans04 said:

you think so?

I would disagree, as he proves he's fully healed I would say it stays as high as he deserves it to be. I don't think there's any kid trying to make this roster that takes the value of that contract down. 

That was optimistic joke. Btw Shero has some trumps on his hand.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Before or after he watched the pass go by him at 2mph?

Blake is not the goalie for the Devils. I am talking about Blake Speers. 

My bad.  I don’t even think about speers at all how not impressed that Blake is.

Edited by Guadana
  • Like 1

I don't think a lot needs to be said about Hughes, who has an incredible sense of where pucks should be going.

Simmonds and Hall both looked rusty at times.  Would've been nice if Simmonds could've avoided fighting one of the Rangers' AHL crew but so be it, he made it through the game.

McLeod's goal was obviously lucky and he didn't have a great game otherwise.  He does look better than last season so far, goals aside.

Jacobs didn't look like an NHL player tonight.

Blackwood looked decent, although he didn't appear to be tracking the puck great.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Triumph said:

I don't think a lot needs to be said about Hughes, who has an incredible sense of where pucks should be going.

Simmonds and Hall both looked rusty at times.  Would've been nice if Simmonds could've avoided fighting one of the Rangers' AHL crew but so be it, he made it through the game.

McLeod's goal was obviously lucky and he didn't have a great game otherwise.  He does look better than last season so far, goals aside.

Jacobs didn't look like an NHL player tonight.

Blackwood looked decent, although he didn't appear to be tracking the puck great.  

I have to agree about Jacobs, when I noticed him it was for a bad reason. I bet he gets sent down pretty quick.

• Like 1

RECAP:

- Hall and Hughes, Hughes and Hall. They will make some magic together if they are on the same line.

- Simmonds was in the mix tonight, very happy to see him in the middle of the action. 

- How do you score a goal without taking a shot on goal? Ask Mike McLeod. 

- Blackwood looked pretty good. First goal was an unfortunate deflection off PK, second one was a pretty nice shot on the power play. 

- My daughter is irate that Taylor Hall has a beard and that Palmieri’s is missing. 

- And of course, fvck the motherfvcking Rangers. Bunch of A-Holes, just kept trying to drop the gloves with guys who don’t drop gloves. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MB3 said:

I feel like McLeod is playing wood off the team. 

Completely agree. If not McLeod then several of the other young guys.

Feel like Wood's time here might be coming to a close. Probably are a lot of teams out there that highly value what he brings.