GDT: Devils at the Fruity Drink Accessories, 5 Oct @ 7pm Eastern

jagknife

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

Well.... I'd rather they start off 0-4 and struggle through it to right the ship than go 4-0 then sh!t the season away. Let's hope it's more the former. 

Problem is it’s nothing that can be easily fixed. Bad goaltending and 5/6 of your defense sucking is a lot to overcome. 

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Problem is it’s nothing that can be easily fixed. Bad goaltending and 5/6 of your defense sucking is a lot to overcome. 

It's practically the same defense that made the playoffs a couple of years ago, so either it's doom and gloom and they'll lose every game this year or they'll find a way to get it together. 

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

It's practically the same defense that made the playoffs a couple of years ago, so either it's doom and gloom and they'll lose every game this year or they'll find a way to get it together. 

C’mon...that took a Herculean effort from Hall, and other than Butcher it was in spite of the defense more than anything. 

This is the sh!t I have to put up with as a sports fan:

Baseball: Mets...haven’t won since ‘86, always find a fvcking way to lose, have hope in early April and come May they’re looking forward to the following season

Despise the Yankees so fvcking much and of course they’re fvcking leading that series

Used to give a sh!t about basketball: Knicks, enough said

Football: Giants, can’t complain about them, they’ve at least won 2 Super Bowls in relatively recent times so really can’t be too negative towards them.  Daniel Jones at least looks pretty good so far.

Hockey: What the fvck ever, those 2003 videos are soon gonna start to have the same quality as the 1994 videos those fvckers constantly play.

College football: Miami, 2001 feels like 50 years ago, they’re so pathetic now, will never be able to recruit well again, no one in their right mind would ever want to come to that school.

Despise ohio state as much as the rags and they’re winning, although they weren’t gonna lose to msu.

None of the fvcking teams I root for or against are ever winning or losing the way I need them to, what the fvck, every god damn fvcking team is going against me.

3 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

This is the sh!t I have to put up with as a sports fan:

Baseball: Mets...haven’t won since ‘86, always find a fvcking way to lose, have hope in early April and come May they’re looking forward to the following season

Despise the Yankees so fvcking much and of course they’re fvcking leading that series

Used to give a sh!t about basketball: Knicks, enough said

Football: Giants, can’t complain about them, they’ve at least won 2 Super Bowls in relatively recent times so really can’t be too negative towards them.  Daniel Jones at least looks pretty good so far.

Hockey: What the fvck ever, those 2003 videos are soon gonna start to have the same quality as the 1994 videos those fvckers constantly play.

College football: Miami, 2001 feels like 50 years ago, they’re so pathetic now, will never be able to recruit well again, no one in their right mind would ever want to come to that school.

Despise ohio state as much as the rags and they’re winning, although they weren’t gonna lose to msu.

None of the fvcking teams I root for or against are ever winning or losing the way I need them to, what the fvck, every god damn fvcking team is going against me.

I've no doubt you're a big hit with the ladies …...Unless you picked a loser there also.