Predators @ Devils - 7:30 PM EST - NBCSN, TVAS, NHL.TV

Devs3cups

Just now, Lateralous said:

Ugh, the defense still sucks.  Going to need a hatty from Zacha.   

It's impossible to watch.  I have to close my eyes when we give up an odd man rush. Hell, even a 2 on 2 or a 3 on 3 I feel like we're gonna fvck it up.  Not only do the D do a horrible job of communicating with one another, but in general they're just taking the wrong man and in bad positions and making bad reads.  It's leaving the goalie to have to pick up the slack and guess wrong as well.

• Like 1

im watching the game on TVA Sports in french... 

unreal.. its a Devils Nashville game... and now the panelists between the periods are 120% talking about the Habs, who they should trade, keep, about their game (who they are not covering today) etc etc

i mean they already talk about them 24/7 on that channel. Can you fvcking talk about the teams you're currently broadcasting? No wonder fans in Quebec are clueless about the others teams in the league.

It's like if MSG would only talk about the Rangers between periods during a Devils Nashville game 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

im watching the game on TVA Sports in french... 

unreal.. its a Devils Nashville game... and now the panelists between the periods are 120% talking about the Habs, who they should trade, keep, about their game (who they are not covering today) etc etc

i mean they already talk about them 24/7 on that channel. Can you fvcking talk about the teams you're currently broadcasting? No wonder fans in Quebec are clueless about the others teams in the league.

It's like if MSG would only talk about the Rangers between periods during a Devils Nashville game 

Thank god someone can relate. Watching on TVA Sports also, first of all I can't stand those commentators. I had to put the intermission on mute. We already get force-fed Habs stuff on a daily basis, I thought we could have a break during the intermission of a game that the Habs aren't even playing in. FFS. 

Edited by Devs3cups
  • Like 1