GDT: Devils vs Sabres - 2/20/21 12:30pm EST

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sh!t, I didn't realize. My b.  I almost didn't start the thread because it usually doesn't work out when I do, but I came in here this morning and didn't see a thread and this is my first one

Nico available to play today. Holy sh!tttttttt   LGD!!!

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Devs3cups said:

Pretty sure McLeod/Bastian/Wood are playing together right now. But yeah, I'm not convinced about Zajac with Hughes/Johnsson,

Yeah the first two shifts of the game that I saw McLeod and Wood had Bratt with them; it might’ve been because of a powerplay or something. 

• Like 1
Just now, 2ELIAS6 said:

Nico coming off kind of like he can't be bothered there to talk to Erica.. maybe its because he knows she's married now 

My dude needed a bag to breathe into. His first live hockey game in almost a full year. 

2 minutes ago, MB3 said:

My dude needed a bag to breathe into. His first live hockey game in almost a full year. 

its understandable, hopefully it doesn't take him long to get his legs going again if he's feeling it

Nico definitely looks very rusty/winded. Zajac on the wing, no good. 

Jack has to let it fly on the power play. I get he’s a playmaker and that’s his game, but he’s trying to make fancy passes when he has a net to shoot at. His hesitation to do so led to at least two blocked shots. 

2 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

That was worse than usual but I feel like Nico has looked winded since we drafted him.   Not saying he’s out of shape or anything, that’s just how he is.   

He most definitely always looks like that. His face on the bench after a shift usually looks like he’s trying to hold in diarrhea. 

Edited by mfitz804