GDT: Devils at Washington, 21 Feb, 2pm, NBC

jagknife

4 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Leave it to you to question a DEVILS fan for being annoyed by a Rags logo lol

Well context is important. Being annoyed is one thing. Saying it should be remove is another one lol It's an away game. To have the expectation that a team should take out a logo off their own ice because it might annoyed fans of a visiting team, is kind of silly. 

1 minute ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

It was were a Canadiens logo I'm sure it would be different

no it wouldnt

Edited by SterioDesign

1 minute ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

It was were a Canadiens logo I'm sure it would be different

Was thinking the exact same thing...

or if the league used PK to market the game on some promotional spot. 

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

Well context is important. Being annoyed is one thing. Saying it should be remove is another one lol It's an away game. To have the expectation that a team should take out a logo of an ad because it might annoyed fans of a visiting team, is kind of silly. 

no it wouldnt

Ok

54 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

That Subban interview was great. Guy is so damn likable (unless you’re Sterio or CR76) :P

Never had a thing against him as a person, really.  But I’m noticing him less and less lately, for all of the right reasons.

38 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Not cause he scored 3 goals recently but Palms is playing noticeably better too

Yeah getting better chances now.  Looks like he’s gained a step lately.

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Was thinking the exact same thing...

or if the league used PK to market the game on some promotional spot. 

Ok

i mean come on lol If you have to start throwing personal jabs to make an argument you just lost. Everything i said made perfect sense. if you got nothing to argue against that just let it go

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Never had a thing against him as a person, really.  But I’m noticing him less and less lately, for all of the right reasons.

He’s actually been pretty damn good this season. The offense is clearly not there anymore, but he’s been sound defensively. 

• Like 1

Just now, Nicomo said:

He’s actually been pretty damn good this season. The offense is clearly not there anymore, but he’s been sound defensively. 

And I think this was by design...basically “Hey PK, you don’t have the ability any longer to make up for the game you used to play, so we’re going to greatly simplify things.” Seems to be working.  

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

i mean come on lol If you have to start throwing personal jabs to make an argument you just lost. Everything i said made perfect sense. if you got nothing to argue against that just let it go

It’s not a win or lose argument. It’s an opinion. I’m sure MLB advertising the Yankees during a Red Sox game would be fine too since it “makes sense” 

anyway I’m done with this. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

It’s not a win or lose argument. It’s an opinion. I’m sure MLB advertising the Yankees during a Red Sox game would be fine too since it “makes sense” 

anyway I’m done with this. 

Wouldnt make sense from the home broadcast on home ice no. But that"s not the situation here. This is a national broadcast and not in NJ.

As always, context matter.