GDT: Caps @ Devils- Round 8: The final round (thankfully) 3:00 PM MSG+ NHLN

MadDog2020

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Well hey, there's the fire that MB3 wanted so badly...Severson destroying a wall in the tunnel with his stick in frustration.

This team has tons of heart and never gives up. I never understand the complaints about effort. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Well hey, there's the fire that MB3 wanted so badly...Severson destroying a wall in the tunnel with his stick in frustration.

Good. The next thing I wanna see is someone destroy Samsonov by putting him into the fifth row. Miles Wood, I’m looking at you big dog.

Dude, this guy on NHL Network during the intermission is a complete joke.  Who the hell is he?  Last intermission he said Oshie backhanded a shot past Miles Wood instead of Blackwood, and now he just said Malkov high-sticked Ovi instead of Kulikov.  Malkov?!  Now you're not even naming players on the ice today.  Wow.  Get this guy off the fvcking air, pronto.

Re: Palms...sounds like either he, his agent, or both still don’t realize the market isn’t what it was.  I was obviously a huge fan of his (still think he has something left), but if he was looking for 4+ years, sorry man, shouldn’t happen here.

Still think he could be back as a UFA, as long as he’s not looking for insane term.  It’s been discussed, but once reality sets in for his camp, three years  from the Devils will likely get it done.  I’d offer two @ $5.5 million max...if he can get more elsewhere, more power to him.  

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Zacha finally playing well is awesome.

Literally no other forward playing well is not. 

Second to last place in the league in goals scored under a coach who’s historically “amazing offense, hideous defense”

Demand better

No other forward is playing well? Wood is on pace for a career year in goals (per 82). Kuokkanen and Sharongovich are overachieving like crazy. Hughes was a PPG player before getting COVID, and had a better 10 game stretch than he ever did last year. Bratt is second in points despite missing the first couple weeks of the season...

Idk how you can’t be happy with the play of the kids so far. 

• Like 3

I also will never, ever understand the PP drop-pass in the neutral zone.  Ty Smith is being hounded by a Capital player while skating through center, he gets past the guy and could continue the break-out, only to drop it right back the opposite way, behind the Caps player.  WHAT IS THE fvckING POINT?!  Why even bother getting past that opposing player then?!?!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

It’s time to start a fvcking line brawl. It’s actually long past time to start a line brawl against this fvckface team.

We are not the team to do this. 

We don't have any of that on this team. 

• Like 1