Playoffs

point

14 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

They do, i got one for free the last time i went to Toronto

That is unfortunate, sorry to hear it. 

I haven’t been punched since I was 18,  I kind of didn’t mind it as a kid. But I really liked fighting. 

Just now, mfitz804 said:

That is unfortunate, sorry to hear it. 

I haven’t been punched since I was 18,  I kind of didn’t mind it as a kid. But I really liked fighting. 

i got off the plane, had some time to kill so i decided to walk to my airbnb. I guess i took the wrong street. Walked by a house where this asian dude was sitting on his patio, wearing a wifebeater. I just looked at him as i was just looking at my surroundings. He gave me the finger. I was confused but kept walking, kind of looked around then looked again at him. then he gave me the finger again and started swearing at me asking me why i was following him. Then he came after me, i tried just walking faster as i was carrying my luggage lol But he catch up to me.

That dude was either on drugs or having an episode cause he was convinced that ive been following him for days. So i was calmly trying to tell him that i was not following him, that i literally just got off the plane 30 minutes prior, etc etc. So i was holding my luggage and as i tried to show him my boarding ticket to show that i really just landed... well buddy had a free shot as both my hands were holding something and he just clogged me in the jaw. Then started yelling at another dude that was parked in the street saying he was also following him.

Crazy people are crazy

• Shocking 1

3428E334-51F5-4AEC-BD56-6BC0D27C6992.jpeg

5 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

The worst scenario for me is a MTL NYI cup finals where MTL win. 

You have nothing to worry about there, because Montreal has no chance against either Colorado or Vegas.

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

3428E334-51F5-4AEC-BD56-6BC0D27C6992.jpeg

You have nothing to worry about there, because Montreal has no chance against either Colorado or Vegas.

i know but with the luck they had for far. Mackinnon or Stone will get injured for the rest of the series game 1

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

i know but with the luck they had for far. Mackinnon or Stone will get injured for the rest of the series game 1

That’s the type of thing it would take to give Montreal even a puncher’s chance.

11 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

i got off the plane, had some time to kill so i decided to walk to my airbnb. I guess i took the wrong street. Walked by a house where this asian dude was sitting on his patio, wearing a wifebeater. I just looked at him as i was just looking at my surroundings. He gave me the finger. I was confused but kept walking, kind of looked around then looked again at him. then he gave me the finger again and started swearing at me asking me why i was following him. Then he came after me, i tried just walking faster as i was carrying my luggage lol But he catch up to me.

That dude was either on drugs or having an episode cause he was convinced that ive been following him for days. So i was calmly trying to tell him that i was not following him, that i literally just got off the plane 30 minutes prior, etc etc. So i was holding my luggage and as i tried to show him my boarding ticket to show that i really just landed... well buddy had a free shot as both my hands were holding something and he just clogged me in the jaw. Then started yelling at another dude that was parked in the street saying he was also following him.

Crazy people are crazy

No doubt. The last guy who tried to hit me, it was a dispute over a parking space. He regretted it lol. 

3 hours ago, Max20Characters said:

Weren't the icelanders the bad guys in mighty ducks 3?

“What did you do??”

”MY JOB!”