GDT: Leafs @ Devils, 11/23 7 pm Time To Set A Record

Colorado Rockies 1976

14 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

It’s absolutely infuriating.  And I’m just tired of the Devils getting blatantly fvcked over.  When does that sh!t STOP?!

Every teams in the league deals with this. We're not special.

We had a goal last game where offside wasnt called or picked up on. It goes both ways.

So let's just cheer for the team and focus on that

Edited by SterioDesign

3 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Every teams in the league deals with this. We're not special.

We had a goal last game where offside wasnt called or picked up on. It goes both ways.

So let's just cheer for the team and focus on that

0 days since Sterio has last told us how to fan…

• Haha 2

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

I don't understand how a goal is waived off (after it was initially called a goal on the ice) when the goalie is out of his crease and there's incidental contact...

it's the right call. incidental contact means there's no penalty, but it does stop play. 

the fans are rightfully incensed because it's exhausting cheering for a team who gets gigafvcked by the refs every single game, every single year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I don't understand how a goal is waived off (after it was initially called a goal on the ice) when the goalie is out of his crease and there's incidental contact...

I’d complain about it but I’ve been ordered to think about other things.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

it's the right call. incidental contact means there's no penalty, but it does stop play. 

the fans are rightfully incensed because it's exhausting cheering for a team who gets gigafvcked by the refs every single game, every single year.

Is it?  I always thought the crease was the goalie's domain, and the player has just as much right to the puck as the goalie does outside it.  Same thing when a puck is loose inside the blue line and you see a goalie go charging after it and trying to beat the on-coming skater to it...no?

4 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I’d complain about it but I’ve been ordered to think about other things.

By all means you can keep believing that the league is actively instructing refs to rig games against us to fvck us over and that we're the only team dealing with this in the entire league. Go nuts.

I like that we've turned up the pressure.  Starting to throw more pucks on net.  Reeks of a little desperation, but so what - we have to be right now because we haven't had any puck luck with a few posts and a couple disallowed goals.  We keep this up and we're going to get at least one.  C'mon boys!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

By all means you can keep believing that the league is actively instructing refs to rig games against us to fvck us over and that we're the only team dealing with this in the entire league. Go nuts.

This new act where you paint yourself as THE voice of reason has really gotta stop.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

lmao huh

Feels like it’s been MUCH more pronounced lately.