GDT - Devils vs Bruins - 7:30pm EST - 28th Dec 22

DM23

It's not even possible that Zacha didn't score that last goal.  There might as well have been 6 forwards on the ice named Zacha.  It was bound to happen.  You literally cannot maek this sh!t up. It's beyond graphic-novel-worthy at this point.  It's been YEARS of this bullsh!t.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

It's not even possible that Zacha didn't score that last goal.  There might as well have been 6 forwards on the ice named Zacha.  It was bound to happen.  You literally cannot maek this sh!t up. It's beyond graphic-novel-worthy at this point.  It's been YEARS of this bullsh!t.  

Yeah I’ve fvcking had it. Beyond frustrating. 

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

the team continues to shovel sh!t into our mouths and ask us to chew.

i hope the team moves. i don’t live in NJ any more. relocate to rejuvenate the franchise, fire everyone who’s associated even tangentially to the sad decaying corpse of what used to be a proud franchise, and give us something to root for again. 

• Haha 1

I know it's the best team in the league, but this team literally has no idea what a privilege and advantage it *should* be to play at home.  Lost two games to this team in our own building and it just didn't feel like we were playing at home.  We've had several games recently at home, and we squandered them.  We all already know this, but this team is trending in the wrong direction at the moment, and it's just not going to get any easier because we've had a handful of games at home that we should have won with the crowd on our side. We're in for a real rude awakening when we embark on some road trips in the near future.  These guys really need to get it together or the wheels are going to fall off very fast.

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

I know it's the best team in the league, but this team literally has no idea what a privilege and advantage it *should* be to play at home.  Lost two games to this team in our own building and it just didn't feel like we were playing at home.  We've had several games recently at home, and we squandered them.  We all already know this, but this team is trending in the wrong direction at the moment, and it's just not going to get any easier because we've had a handful of games at home that we should have won with the crowd on our side. We're in for a real rude awakening when we embark on some road trips in the near future.  These guys really need to get it together or the wheels are going to fall off very fast.

“going to fall off”. 

i have a feeling this covid thing is “going to become” serious. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, MB3 said:

you’ve failed to address my point. can you answer my question? once again you ignore my question which was my point and my question.

Just ignore him and move on.

I blocked him over a year ago and I'm clearly still living in his head rent free with the reply you quoted. Hilarious.

Edited by Devilsfan118
  • Like 1