GDT: 12/07/23 Devils @ Kraken 10:30 EST ESPN

Rock

Just now, Lateralous said:

Bastian has to be hating life tonight.   He got healthy scratched for Brendan F’ing Smith playing out of his “natural” position against the team that waived him two years ago.  

I don't need Bastian to score. I just want him to plop his big body in front of the net when he can get there and I want him to play like McLeod or Lazar. 

Run around out there and throw the body around, but play smart defense. That's all Lindy needs out of Basti 

3 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

Bastian has to be hating life tonight.   He got healthy scratched for Brendan F’ing Smith playing out of his “natural” position against the team that waived him two years ago.  

If he doesn't play it's all his fault... Smith is playing forward also because Bastian doesn't play his game ! He is having a difficult season so far

9 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Devils getting their share of defensive good fortune tonight.

Yeah, can't last, but I'll take it to the end of this game. 

Possession numbers aren't going to look good for this 3rd period. We got cratered, outshot, out-possessed, but the defense held all night. What a win. 

What a game by Schimdo. They put together another game or two together like this where the Devils and take the under, we'll be looking MUCH better. 

Give me a good ol' 1-1, 2-1 game any day of the week. Get these goalies save percentages up. 

Edited by RizzMB30

Another third period where the other team clearly was able to make serious adjustments.

We’ll all keep taking the two points no matter how ugly, but could you attempt to make some adjustments of your own Lindy?  PLEASE?!

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

Solid win.  Team played much better overall.  Not perfect, some things to be cleaned up including penalties, but most of the team was good.  Little bit of puck luck didn't hurt either.  

I’ll never turn down two points but damn the Kraken could’ve easily won this one. So glad they didn’t.

Akira’s save% back over .900.  Got some luck but also made a hell of a lot of big saves tonight.

• Like 5

Just now, Dillon said:

Sigh of relief.

I'll be making my first trip of the season to the Rock next week to see Devils vs Boston. Can't wait.

Hope you get to see a win.  That friggin’ team seems to have the Devils’ number.

• Like 1