GDT: 12/23/23 Red Wings @ Devils 7:00 PM EST MSGSN

Rock

Just now, Satans Hockey said:

He's like 75 and from Minnesota, he's always been a goofy character. I doubt he gets in trouble because anyone listening to the radio already knows Chico doesn't mean anything bad by it. I doubt many people even listen to the radio broadcasts, I'm honestly surprised they are still even a thing. 

I listen to them fairly often because I’m often multitasking during Devils games and find it easier to listen while cleaning or cooking than to watch while doing the same.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ButlerBulldog said:

I listen to them fairly often because I’m often multitasking during Devils games and find it easier to listen while cleaning or cooking than to watch while doing the same.

I listen to the post show on the way home from the games, I wonder what the actual listening numbers are. It has to be enough to warrant keeping it going or you would think they would just cut it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Can we get about 10 more Michael McLeod’s?

Or one less Lindy Ruff?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • EvilHeart 1

Just now, Satans Hockey said:

I listen to the post show on the way home from the games, I wonder what the actual listening numbers are. It has to be enough to warrant keeping it going or you would think they would just cut it. 

I’ve never checked, but you’re probably right that it would be cut if the ratings were poor.  As much as I loved Dano as a player, I think I’d prefer Chico over him as the TV analyst if radio broadcasts were eliminated.

• Like 2

Dear Fitz:

Still like what you’ve done, but just a reminder:

Teams sometimes fire coaches and/or make in-season player moves at times other than the offseason and/or the deadline.

Just sayin.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Wings played OT last night I don’t understand how the Devils aren’t skating circles around them. Starting to think these kids like to party too much or something…

If the Devils follow their normal pattern, they’ll play with greater urgency in the third period and probably score 1-2 goals, but I worry about their defense keeping the game close.

1 minute ago, ButlerBulldog said:

Nemec’s shot has the potential to be as effective.  I wonder why he doesn’t shoot that often.

He’s a kid who has a handful of games under his belt…that will come.