GDT: 12/23/23 Red Wings @ Devils 7:00 PM EST MSGSN

Rock

6 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

He’s bad for a lot reasons guy. And if you haven’t noticed you’re the only one defending him at this point. 

Democracy/appeal to masses is never or ever has been a good measuring stick in sports. Try again. 

All of the reasons I've heard on why he is bad are trash arguments.  Similar to Ruff. Make better arguments instead of playground antics. 

Edited by RizzMB30

Just now, Nicomo said:

He’s bad for a lot reasons guy. And if you haven’t noticed you’re the only one defending him at this point. 

I defended him previously because he’d made some nice passes to set up teammates for scores, but that time’s come to an end with his whining to the media.  When you’re playing poorly, you need to work more and talk less.  He’s done the opposite.

1 minute ago, ButlerBulldog said:

I defended him previously because he’d made some nice passes to set up teammates for scores, but that time’s come to an end with his whining to the media.  When you’re playing poorly, you need to work more and talk less.  He’s done the opposite.

Could it be that booing implies that the team sucks and he believes that the team does not in fact... suck?

That would mean he has more belief in his team that the fans, so gimme a break lol

Edited by RizzMB30
  • Like 1

Just now, RizzMB30 said:

Democracy/appeal to masses is and never has been a good measuring stick in sports. Try again. 

Ok :lol:

I’m sure you’d constantly make excuses for him if he came from Calgary or Columbus or somewhere instead of a dynasty Tampa team. 

Dude has not been good in NJ. Full stop. 

FFS Dawson 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RizzMB30 said:

Could it be that booing implies that the team sucks and he believes that the team does not in fact... suck?

I don’t think the team sucks, but it has been disappointing thus far, and Palat should realize this.

Edit: Dawson, WYD?

Edited by ButlerBulldog
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

That’s the exact opposite of what I said. I said you like him for what he did in Tampa. 

I've liked him all this season. Last season wasn't good and Ive admitted that in the past but that was due to an injury. 

He's fine and I'll just continue to say that. Lol. 

Just remember I'll hold you to it when playoffs come around. That's all. 

Edited by RizzMB30