GDT: 12/23/23 Red Wings @ Devils 7:00 PM EST MSGSN

Rock

4 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Definitely think Sal hit the nail on the head on the PP woes. They miss Dougie more than I thought they would. You just can’t replicate that shot. 

I've been saying this from the beginning, our PP is lackluster because there is no Dougie slapshot to fear and then these skilled guys do too much to try and make the perfect play. at this point this is a coaching problem because you can't have THIS much talent on paper but still suck this bad. I'm back on the #firelindy train

Edited by Aznjsn
  • Like 2

Just now, HughesCorporation said:

we're a bottom 5 team in the East right now, even the Canadians are ahead of us in the standings, I know we have games in hand but this is unacceptable 

Did you see what Palat said earlier today?  He’s unhappy with fans booing because, in his opinion, teams not in last place don’t deserve to be booed.

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1

2 minutes ago, ButlerBulldog said:

Did you see what Palat said earlier today?  He’s unhappy with fans booing because, in his opinion, teams not in last place don’t deserve to be booed.

I expect more from Palat, seeing as how he came from a winning organization. He should understand the frustration.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I expect more from Palat, seeing as how he came from a winning organization. He should understand the frustration.

He’s used to the laid back Florida crowd, this is culture shock for him lol, but he’s not taking into account maybe you fvckfaces are getting booed because you’re underachieving and haven’t won three Cups in the last decade. Basically everyone who isn’t McLeod deserves a bag skate after this week 

Edited by NJDevs4978
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

He should also realize that what the Devils accomplished last season no longer means anything.  It seems like some of the players are still expecting pats on the back for last year’s success but don’t grasp that fans don’t to hear that, especially when the current iteration of the team is underachieving.

• Like 2