GDT: Colorado Bigfoots @ NJD - 6 Feb @ 730p

jagknife

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

I don't see the big deal-- there doesn't seem to be that much of a difference between our two goalie options right now. Just roll the dice and pray to purple bar.

Purple bar abandoned us long ago. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

I missed Devils hockey. I’m really hoping the Devils can turn it around and that VV doesn’t let up a goal 48 seconds into the game 

I missed Devils hockey; what I didn’t miss was the nightly aggravation and frustration that comes with it. I expect both feelings to be front and center once again tonight. 

3 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I missed Devils hockey; what I didn’t miss was the nightly aggravation and frustration that comes with it. I expect both feelings to be front and center once again tonight. 

Oh I agree. I’m sure we’re gonna get a nice Parise goal in our faces tonight. 

• Vomiting 1

Outside the arena waiting to get in so I can run to the store to get in line to maybe get a jersey. The whole situation blows and is poorly run. 

I might come across as a complainer but lining up before outside the doors even open just to then sprint to the store to get on line to wait in another line is dog sh!t.

If you wanna do this correctly you do it by tenure, send out emails in order. 40+ years first, 35-39 next, 30-34 next etc etc etc then those people have 1 hour to make their selections each. Then you pick them up at the arena tonight and Thursdays games. If you don't make it to any of those to pick it up then it goes on sale to the general public.

Look how fvcking easy that was and nobody has to wait on a dumb ass long lines and run to the stores!

• Like 1

The process was a mess and I feel bad for everyone waiting on that ridiculous line now but I got two Adidas blank authentics. They gave us the patches with it and said we can get them ironed on Thursday so I'll take it. I also need a women's jersey but since there's a 2 account limit I left those cause there was tons cause I think I can get it Thursday with my discount. 

Edited by Satans Hockey

4 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Am I missing something?  Are people saying Holtz is benched, or are people just mad because Willman is getting more minutes?  If he's actually benched, that's fvcking lunacy.

He’s on the 4th line. Again.

perfect chance to let him try out on the 2nd but Lost Loser Lindy doesn’t think he’s worthy of a chance

• Like 1