2/22/2024 GDT: Rangers @ Devils, 7 pm - Win or Else

Colorado Rockies 1976

1 minute ago, Devs64 said:

Not that I like the idea, but we don't even have anybody capable...

Anyone can swing their stick like a baseball bat. Smith can do it. He’s useless and no one cares if he’s banned from the league for life. 

Edited by MadDog2020

1 minute ago, smelly said:

Yup. Keep beating the fire Lindy dead horse over and over and over again. We get it. 

Sorry, poke someone else, not feeding the troll

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

“BuT gOAlTeNdINg!!!”

Yup. Goaltending. 

Reclaim even a portion of the points given away in net over the course of the year and those same out of position players are scouting playoff opponents. 

1 minute ago, smelly said:

Yup. Keep beating the fire Lindy dead horse over and over and over again. We get it. 

Just curious, but why would you possibly be against firing Lindy at this point? If it doesn’t improve anything you can go right back to saying I told you so like you’ve been doing all season. But maybe, just maybe, the next coach figures some stuff out? 

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Sorry, poke someone else, not feeding the troll

Oh get off of your high horse. 

I guess you were trolling when you incessantly told me exactly the same thing?

You aren’t any better or worse than anyone else here.

Just stop  

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Just curious, but why would you possibly be against firing Lindy at this point? If it doesn’t improve anything you can go right back to saying I told you so like you’ve been doing all season. But maybe, just maybe, the next coach figures some stuff out? 

I’m not. I just think doing so is pointless if you don’t also concurrently address the other glaring dumpster fire that has been obvious since May. 

And that’s why I think a change in either before summer would be indefensible since it’s basically a mathematical impossibility that they make the playoffs in any event. 

Edited by smelly

4 minutes ago, smelly said:

Yup. Goaltending. 

Reclaim even a portion of the points given away in net over the course of the year and those same out of position players are scouting playoff opponents. 

The PP is now something like 2 for their last 45. But let’s not talk about how many points that has cost them…

Just now, Satans Hockey said:

In 4 of the last 5 games they haven't scored more than 2 goals. That's not gonna cut it no matter who is in net. 

Imagine playing Jack at center?  Lindy apparently can’t.