GDT: 3/11/24 - Devils @ Rangers 7:00 pm NHLN/MSGSN/MSG

ButlerBulldog

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

He’s leading the team in ice time. That is completely unfair to ask of a 20 year old rookie. 

And not like he ever had a real coach working with him.  

• Like 1

Same ol' sh!t. If Fitz doesn't hire coach who can light a fire under these guys, then he should be shown the door. The only two names that should be interviewed should be Berube and Sullivan (if he's fired). No one else.

Edited by slasher72
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, ButlerBulldog said:

There’s one more game on April 3.

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

We play them one more time 

1 minute ago, Satans Hockey said:

We play there 1 more time

Dammit, we have to do this again?   I wonder who will be our sacrificial lamb in that game?   

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, slasher72 said:

Same ol' sh!t. If Fitz doesn't hire coach you can light a fire under these guys, then he should be shown the door. The only two names that should be interviewed should be Berube and Sullivan (if he's fired). No one else.

We know the deal.  Fitz has to nail the coaching hire and has to get a goalie.  If he strikes out on either one, you can call for his ouster.

• Like 4

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

We know the deal.  Fitz has to nail the coaching hire and has to get a goalie.  If he strikes out on either one, you can call for his ouster.

And I will. Loudly. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

I hate sports. I’m thinking of giving them up. 

I was looking forward to watching the Yankees, but today’s news about Gerrit Cole needing an MRI has me dreading what their season will look like if he misses a lot of time.

7 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

Now that the season series with Rangers is done, I hope we never see MacDermott in a Devils jersey ever again.  

I disagree. This team needs an enforcer if they're going to play the Rags and Isles several times a year. If MacDermid wasn't on the ice tonight Rempe would have been headhunting our stars. He tried to go after Jack but was too damn slow..

Having an enforcer is a good thing. Having a gutless coaching staff and no defense is not.

Edited by slasher72
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, ButlerBulldog said:

Dougie’s not a good defender, but he at least has experience playing against opposing forwards and can help the young guys.  Plus, his presence means that Siegs likely sees less time on the top line, where he clearly doesn’t fit.

Only problem is Hamilton-Seigenthaler were our top pairing to start the season and they were both playing really bad at that time