GDT: 3/24/2024 Devils @ Islanders 5:00PM EDT MSG

Rock

Ugh.

Well, this year’s Devils are basically that hot girl you meet at some bar somewhere, and initially everything seems so promising.  But turns out that she’s often aggravating and frustrating and annoying to be with, yet she has that way of doing just enough or having just enough “sweet moments” that you can’t quite take that final step of telling her to hit the bricks.

Suffice it to say that I’m fully ready to dump this bitch.

Er, LGD?

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Ugh.

Well, this year’s Devils are basically that hot girl you meet at some bar somewhere, and initially everything seems so promising.  But turns that she’s often aggravating and frustrating and annoying to be with, yet she has that way of doing just enough or having just enough “sweet moments” that you can’t quite take that final step of telling her to hit the bricks.

Er, LGD?

You miss your little buddy don’t you. :P

• Haha 2

Ugh.

Well, this year’s Devils are basically that hot girl you meet at some bar somewhere, and initially everything seems so promising.  But turns that she’s often aggravating and frustrating and annoying to be with, yet she has that way of doing just enough or having just enough “sweet moments” that you can’t quite take that final step of telling her to hit the bricks.

Er, LGD?

Nice comparison. Although fully ready, you still didn't dump this bitch because every other week she finds a new way to surprise you in bed, just like Devils beating Dallas and Winnipeg.

• Haha 2

Ugh.

Er, LGD?

Definitely dated that bitch before. Putting 600 miles between us, plus her claiming to be “hanging out” with some other guy to make me jealous when I went to beer league hockey sure helped make the breakup.

Unlike that bitch, i may not care about this season anymore, but goddamn I love this team.

this one hurts

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Devs64 said:

Nice comparison. Although fully ready, you still didn't dump this bitch because every other week she finds a new way to surprise you in bed, just like Devils beating Dallas and Winnipeg.

Well we're definitely "fvcked"-but not in a good way

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Why not just put Smith at forward instead of going 11-7? I don’t get it. 

It's pretty much the only honest way you should even consider dressing Smith. Only times he's been remotely useful has been as a 4th line plug.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Ugh.

Well, this year’s Devils are basically that hot girl you meet at some bar somewhere, and initially everything seems so promising.  But turns out that she’s often aggravating and frustrating and annoying to be with, yet she has that way of doing just enough or having just enough “sweet moments” that you can’t quite take that final step of telling her to hit the bricks.

Er, LGD?

Everything is great, until you feel that tree trunk.

1 minute ago, ButlerBulldog said:

Why is Nemec paired with Smith again after yesterday’s debacle?  This coaching staff…

It’s the definition of insanity. Literally. Trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Insanity.

• Like 1

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

It’s the definition of insanity. Literally. Trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Insanity.

Nemec was doing fine, so of course the coaches had to break him like they broke Luke, Marino, and Siegenthaler earlier in the season.  The sooner Green and McGill are ousted, the better off the Devils will be.

1 minute ago, Oglethorpe13 said:

Didn't he have pretty good chemistry with Bahl? I don't get it. Did lindy forget his blender when he left?

He willed it to Green so that it could keep being used.

• Angry 1