2024 Playoffs GDT

RunninWithTheDevil

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Bonginator11 said:

This isn’t even a question for me. As much as I hate the Canes, no team will ever come close to hatred I have for the Rags

I was joking. For a Devils fan, of course it's the rags...

Edited by Devs64

From what I’ve seen reading around, sure looks like the Leaf faithful would happily drive Marner to the airport, never to return.  10 goals in 57 playoff games would do that I suppose.

1 hour ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

From what I’ve seen reading around, sure looks like the Leaf faithful would happily drive Marner to the airport, never to return.  10 goals in 57 playoff games would do that I suppose.

If changes are made to the core four, he’ll definitely be the one to go.

2 hours ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Steve says he knows a ton of people only show up to watch this video every year lol.

Guilty as charged.   I totally watch the elimination video every year.   I will also shamelessly mass consume every other podcast out of Toronto for the next few days, listening to all the calls for change with the foresight to understand that by the draft, they will all have convinced themselves that they were a bounce away and will just run it back again.   

All that being said, I did also make a point to watch the LFR video last year when they finally won a series and made it to the second round.   Dangle seems like a good dude and I wanted to see the other end of the spectrum.  It's not our fault that there aren't more of those series winning vids.   

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

He literally stopped skating on the game winning goal. The more times I saw the replay the worse it looked. 

Posted (edited)

Zibanejad goal assisted by the NHL -.- what a joke.

Edited by SeanMac16