Hilarious Hockey Joke...

UnderDogX

I read this hockey joke on a sports logos board and thought everyone would enjoy it...

Little David was in his 5th grade class when the teacher asked the

children what their fathers did for a living.

All the typical answers came up -- fireman, policeman, salesman, etc.

David was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him

about his father. "My father's an exotic dancer in a gay bar and takes

off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes, if the offer's

really good, he'll go out to the alley with some guy and make love with

him for money." The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly

set the other

children to work on some coloring, and took little David aside to ask

him, "Is that really true about your father?"

"No," said David, "He plays for the Toronto Maple Leafs, but I was too

embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids.

:rofl:

:lol: That's a good one. Reminds me of a joke I heard a few years ago about like a boy whose parents were divorcing and the judge asked him if he wanted to live with his mother and he said "no, she beats me." so then the judge said "so you want to live with your father?" and he goes "no, he beats me too." so the judge goes "then who do you want to live with?" and the boy goes "the vancouver canucks, they don't beat anybody."

first one was hilarious..second one not so much..but i still laughed......lmao :rofl:

1st one - VERY funny 4/5 ninjas :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

2nd one - almost AS funny 3/5 ninjas :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

annabelle defending her homies - as funny as the first one 4/5 ninjas :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

LMAO.......werdddd!!!! :P

Egads. My dad told me the parents divorcing joke when I was 8. I think the funniest part is that it was the Leafs then because of Harold Ballard... it is STILL the Leafs today. Ah, the more things change for the Leafs....

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I've got some, but I'm sure you've heard them 100 times:

Two boys are playing hockey on a pond in a park in Toronto, when one is attacked by a rabid Rottweiler. Thinking quickly, the other boy takes his stick, wedges it down the dogs collar and twists,breaking the dogs neck. A reporter who was strolling by sees the incident,and rushes over to interview the boy. "Young Leafs Fan Saves Friend From Vicious Animal," he starts writing in his notebook. "But I

Awesome, the first one is hilarious

About a year ago, I was in a line on break at the soda machine, and as I am collecting the new quarters that the US mint is releasing for all 50 states in the union, I always ask the guys if they get the most recent released quarter so I can add it to my collection.

Anyway, this day at the soda machine, one of the guys puts a dollar in and gets his change and his soda, I ask him, what quarter did you get in the change, he said Michigan, I said, Oh Michigan, nothing but hockey players and whores up there, he replied to me quite offended and said, Hey, my wifes' from Michigan, to which I replied, "oh really" what team did she play for ? !!! " :rofl:

Edited by Neutral Zone Trap

:lol: That's a good one. Reminds me of a joke I heard a few years ago about like a boy whose parents were divorcing and the judge asked him if he wanted to live with his mother and he said "no, she beats me." so then the judge said "so you want to live with your father?" and he goes "no, he beats me too." so the judge goes "then who do you want to live with?" and the boy goes "the vancouver canucks, they don't beat anybody."

You can insert any team into that though. A friend told me that joke once but used the rangers lol

This is an alright joke not to good but good enough.

Martin Brodeur, Patrick Roy and Nikolai Khabibulin all die and meet in heaven. God is sitting in his chair and says to Lemiex "Patrick what do yo beleive in?"

"I beleive hockeys is the greatest thing in the world and the best sport in history"

To that god says "take the seat to my left and Nikolai what do you beleive in?"

"I beleive bravery is the best"

To that god says "take the seat to my Right and Martin what do you beleive in?"

"I beleive you