GDT: New Jersey @ Montreal 4-18-06 7:30pm FSNY2/RDS

brodeurfanatic

This would be such a great time to finally, finally, finally put down those fvckers from the Gah-den. Bring. Them. On. If only Scotty was here to beat down Jagr...

I agree, I said it in chat its time to get rid of the one thing the Ranger fans can hang over our heads!

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so excited. So excited. I love the Devils. I heard it was a sick game. I'm so sad I couldn't watch it.

I wish they would put up the playoff schedule (have the dates posted) I want to come home from CT for a game, but I can only go depending on what dates the games are....

Sick? My God... words can't even describe it.

I had this post all set for us losing - okay, we lost, but in just the fashion I wanted to, we'll take on Philadelphia, and I had a nice couplet about how awful Albelin and Klee were borrowing from Joyce Kilmer's "Trees".

What a win. I mean, what an unbelivable win - the Devils never counted themselves out of the game, and certainly Lou didn't. They were the better team for most of the game, Brodeur played stellar, Lukowich is playing great ...

Congrats to the improbable victors of the Atlantic Division, the New Jersey Devils! Let's take on the Rangers and get more than one banner to raise next season!

Wow, muchas congrats to the Devils on this one. I just left a friends after watching the Sabres/Canes and Sens/Rangers, and we all presumed the Sabres would be up against the Rangers, I get in check the scores and now it is the Flyers.

I am impressed by this Devils team (hope the Sens don't have to face them too soon).

Awesome comeback by the Devils. I would have to painfully admit that I started to lose faith with the way they were playing, but once that first goal by Gionta was scored, I knew I couldn't turn away from the game just yet. The Devils needed to get something going in the 3rd and by god they did.

DEVILS, ATLANTIC DIVISION CHAMPS!!!! WOOT!!!