GDT: New Jersey @ Montreal 4-18-06 7:30pm FSNY2/RDS

brodeurfanatic

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Melrose was just giving the Devils heaps of credit. He said how we have the only playoff goaltender in the East. But he kept saying Marty had a shaky night tonight. I didn't see it that way. I thought besides 2-3 fluke goals he made amazing saves and kept us in the game.

I like the energy with Parise on that second line in the third.

UNBELIEVABLE ending to the season!!! What a game tonight.

My 3 STARS:

3rd: Marty

2nd: Langer

1st: Gio

Arguments can be made for Gomer, Elias, Lukowich as well

GO DEVILS!!!

HOW SWEET IS THIS!!!???!?! Most amazing run to 1st in the divison in NHL history and an amzing comeback tonight to lock up 1st place. I am so happy right now, and so PUMPED for the NHL Playoffs! I will be there game 1 at Continental Airlines Arena!

11 game win streak to end the season and to go into the playoffs, can't get any better than that.

LETS GO DEVILS!!!!!

YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so pumped and proud of this team. They played this season with all the heart in the world and deserve all the credit they are recieving. What an unbelievable exciting come from behind win to get the division. My heart was pounding and I couldn't stop screaming at the tv in joy. After they won I was so pumped up that I ran outside down the road and started doing fist pumps and chest pounds as I was running. I love this team. Great season, now let them end it with Cup #4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:P:dance:

:hail: New Jersey Devils Organization ~Great job everyone!

YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so pumped and proud of this team. They played this season with all the heart in the world and deserve all the credit they are recieving. What an unbelievable exciting come from behind win to get the division. My heart was pounding and I couldn't stop screaming at the tv in joy. After they won I was so pumped up that I ran outside down the road and started doing fist pumps and chest pounds as I was running. I love this team. Great season, now let them end it with Cup #4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:P:dance:

:hail: New Jersey Devils Organization ~Great job everyone!

Rocky Theme plays in the background :)

Hockey Night New York just said dates/times might have to change, will have official times later in shower....7 30 drop of puck or 8pm you think?

Whose shower will these times be announced in?

Martys? hmmmm

:)