I want to apologize to everyone

officerfarva

I just want to sat that I was way out of line yesterday for some of the things I said. Telling people to go get a better job so they can afford to attend more games was stupid. I know that not everyone can go to college and get a great job like I did. I realize the world needs ditch diggers too.

Also, not all Devils fans are void of hockey knowledge, there are some here who actually understand the game. For those who don't there is a hockey book out there called "Hockey for Dummies". It's a great book! It explains the "ins and outs" of hockey and might help some of you understand the game better.

Again, I'm very sorry for my stupid comments and I hope we can all get along in the future.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter what, we can't ban this dude. He almost reminds me of SBT too! He's pretty fun in his way though. I know it'll get old fast but you know -- then we can just all ignore him and stuff... or her as the case may be.

I do kind of wonder sometimes what you really get out of fighting with a message board with no real topic -- you know, just ranting and trying to be funny and stuff. Farva's actually kind of lame but I think that's what makes him (or her as the case me be) kind of amusing. No one is really taking it too much to heart. But there's also no depth - it's not a pithy hockey thing like ^7^ can get into - you cant genuinely LIKE farva because there's not enough there :( I like it when you can like someone almost -- Like GetReal! He's great even though sometimes I have totally NO idea where he's coming from!! He's passionate and HE knows where he's comgin from even when we're all lost :P Farva is too two dementional - but again that is sort of the current appeal. :evil:

:soap:

And, I guess, the world also needs your type, with your high dollar coledge edjucaysion and your "great" job too. So we ditch diggers can appreciate not having turned out like that, ass. Does a comma go there? hmmm :whistling:

what's wrong with being a ditchdigger? I take offense to that, dammit diggin ditches pays the bills...

Meh, an argument got heated so what. If someone gets out of line there is always 3 or 4 people on here to throw picks to get him even more riled up. Every fan has a different perception of what the team needs to do to get to the next level. I agree with farva that we are lacking the physical side to wear down teams in the playoffs. Exactly who on the top 3 lines can throw checks?

Most Devils fans will hate me for this but start up the Tucker in New Jersey bandwagon.

Most Devils fans will hate me for this but start up the Tucker in New Jersey bandwagon.

Any chance we can look for a physical but skilled forward that isn't also a scumbag cheapshot artist?

I agree with your assessment of a need, not so much with your choice to fill that need.