Before we all disperse

SC Devs Fan

Cheers :cheers:

This place doesn't become a total ghost town during the offseason I hope? I'm not ready to let this place go for a few months. :D

Two words my friend.... OFF TOPIC

know it... love it... enjoy it....

you'll never post in Hell again !!! :lol::koolaid:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all yes.... but now i can sleep a little more :P

(BUT... i will not disperse)

(i'm still here)

Now that vacation are over... I will be your french teacher again...

Lesson 23 : how to speak to a french cop ? Comment parler

Wheres everyone going :P

The season is over but some of the best bits are yet to come:

1) The draft

2) Free agents

4) Board awards (if they still exist)

3) Randomly thought up interest threads which have nothing to do with hockey.

I love this board, its the only place i have to talk to people about devils hockey, and hockey in general.

:koolaid::koolaid::koolaid::koolaid:

Here here! :dance: Good job guys and it was a great regular season for the Devils(one of the Devils best)and it ended way too soon. :evilcry: It will be a long summer and hope Lou and the Devils do the right thing here and re-sign some of our players to long contracts. :evil:

This is the best place to talk about Devils hockey and hockey in general. I will miss all the debates, discussions and other on going things now that the Devils season is over. Not going anywhere here and really looking forward to the draft, FA moves and signings among other things coming up.

Here is to another succesful season next season and in our new home! :cheers:

Cheers :cheers:

This place doesn't become a total ghost town during the offseason I hope? I'm not ready to let this place go for a few months. :D

I was just going to say I am not going anywhere. I still have 8 hours to kill at work and there are 2 rounds left of the playoffs. Oh and the off season where we all curse Scott Gomez when he signs for too much money somewhere else.

I was just going to say I am not going anywhere. I still have 8 hours to kill at work and there are 2 rounds left of the playoffs. Oh and the off season where we all curse Scott Gomez when he signs for too much money somewhere else.

Another season here that was as exciting as the Devils 7,000 last minute comebacks! I'm prepared for one of the most interesting off-seasons in Devils history, so you know this board will continue to jump all night and day :)

Also, thanks to all the posters and readers here that checked out 2MANADVANTAGE and shared your 2 cents on the articles, it's been fun!

Before we all go our separate ways and traffic here dwindles to a minimum, just wanted to Thank all the guys and gals who run the board as well as all who post here, letting someone like me remain a Devil fan thru this board (and Center Ice!) despite living miles away. Argue all you want if this season was a success or failure, you can't argue it was another winning year on the Board.

Salute'

everyone here is great...

will be in toouch and really thanks for all the hard work!!!

i'm not going anywhere, the season is still going and there will def be lots of offseason stuff to talk about. but much thanks guys, great site. wish i'd known about it sooner, but at least i'm here now and it's fun to talk to people about the games, espec fellow devils fans. much props to the admin, but the fans are amazing. really love this scene and look forward to future games. Devils rule and we will be back. :clap::hail:

Just wanted to say thanks as well....didn't sign on until a few weeks ago, but find myself visiting this site first thing every morning. Nice to know you can actually discuss things with folks around here without having to get into an immediate urinating match!

Just wanted to say thanks to the Administrators for putting up with everyone this season and for providing the service to make sure that this board survives.

This is a great place...in fact the only place to discuss our beloved NJ Devils and NHL in general.

(the check is in the mail for my annual donation).

Talk to you all during the finals and the DRAFT

Yes, a big thank you to everyone, and anyone who is involved with making this such a great site. I read this board multiple times a day, though I don't post as often as I would like.

I will be around all summer too...

Chris

Just wanted to say thanks to the Administrators for putting up with everyone this season and for providing the service to make sure that this board survives.

This is a great place...in fact the only place to discuss our beloved NJ Devils and NHL in general.

(the check is in the mail for my annual donation).

Talk to you all during the finals and the DRAFT

Thanks Manta, all donations are appreciated. :evil:

Software license renewal time coming up.