After one year...how do you like our new goal song?

metallidevils

At first, I hated the 'Ole' song. I probably would have automatically hated anything that wasn't R&R Pt2. I've been to a fair share of games this season, and I must say that it's grown on me...I even play the song on my mp3 player every so often. To be perfectly honest, I think the Rangers have a damn cool goal song...but Ole isn't nearly as bad as I had originally thought.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still could care less what the goal song is. It didn't affect my enjoyment of the games one bit.

Edit: This, to me, would be like still talking about the new jersey scheme the Devils pulled and people pining over wanting the green back.

Edited by Devils731

Alright, just please take off your Red and Black glasses for a minute and just listen to the MSG song...it's original, the crowd loves it, and it sounds good.

Nothing will beat R&R Pt. 2, but I guess I've been able to, like other people, associate the song with something good happening, and it can definitely get me pumped up. The crowd overall does seem to like it, too.