souray to oil...

ice dog

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HA, HA, HA. Lowe is really getting desparate trying to save face for losing Smyth.

I agree with others: Souray signing with Edmonton makes them closer to next years #1 draft pick.

BAH! Roloson will be burnt out by December with Sorry playing in front of him.

As well as Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate), who said the Isles, Sharks, and Phoenix.

Rachunek will NOT be another Smehlik - the guy can at least run a power play.

VV > Lukowich when you consider their potentials.

Edmonton still has some solid forwards and good defensemen - they desperately need a guy who can shoot the puck, and Souray at least brings that from the backline.

and I'm not sure why Souray will 'hate' Edmonton - his wife might, but Souray's from Alberta so at least he knows what he's getting into.

also 4/22.5 < 5/27

Edited by Triumph

Rachunek will NOT be another Smehlik - the guy can at least run a power play.

VV > Lukowich when you consider their potentials.

It wasn't a prediction on my part, it was a fear.

And I think VV >> Luko so I'm comparing Luko to Rachunek

Need one more Dman Liz. Sutton would be the one to fit the bill with his size. :evil:

We don't need another of 'that' type of defenseman, we have enough slow, physical defensemen as it is. If Lou's going to upgrade the blueline it'll be with a defenseman that has 'some' offensive skills, which Sutton doesn't have.

It's kind of sad Edmonton's fallen so far so fast since Game 7 two years ago, now they're reduced to begging Souray to come play for them just so they can get ANYBODY to go there.

Didn't you hear, the Devils are going to be the first team to go with a 2-3 defense this year. Two forwards, three defense. That's why we need more defensemen, including Sutton.

:huh:

Ah. A basketball reference. But I prefer man-to-man or 1-3-1 trap.

Sorry. :P

I rather haveLuko because the players loved him, he was a good player and i dont really see any reason why Lou let him walk, we could have signed Luko isnted of Rak, VV or someone even tohugh he would want more money than them it would have been worth it.

Luko Got a 3 year deal, i suspect the best lou would have offered him would have been another one year deal.

In tampa he gets to go to a place he knows and get 3 years of security.

The replacemnts we signed to cover him will work just as effectivley.

We really could use a trade to gain some offense from the Blue line.

I just cant see it happening, we have no assets apart from picks and we need as many of thoes as possible.

EDIT: Oh yeah, about souray

YEEEEEEESSSSS, come on, did not want that guy for a second.

Oils can have him.

Edited by Chimaira_Devil_#9