Curse part 7 Game Thread: Devils VS Rangers

Devil Fan

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy sh*t what a terrible goal! What another lucky break by the NYR! I am fvcking sick over this. Nothing going right for the Devils. 5-game losing streak and the NYr will be tied with the Devils at 91 points. The puck went off of Brookbank's stick.

:argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh:

Nigel Dawes is martys arch enemy hasnt he scored in every damn game we have played them this year.

EDIT: Scratch that he didnt score the last game but he does have 4 in 7 against us.

Edited by Chimaira_Devil_#9

I am really sick over this game. I can only imagine how Sutter and the players feel right now to see a goal like that happen. I feel like throwing up right now. Bad luck all season vs. the NYR. Devils 0-4-3 vs. the NYR. First time in NYR history they have beaten the Devils 7 times in one season.

Fvck this crap about a lucky goal...why the Fvck do our D keep getting beat at the blueline. This is basic fundamental defense we're talking about here.

Yea we lost some big shoes back there...but god almighty why did they have to be filled with horsehsh!t? Because that's what the Devils D is...horsesh!t.