April Fool's Game Day Thread: Devils VS Isles

Devil Fan

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Devils need this win and the two points period! NO excuses. Brodeur has had his rest over the weekend and now the Devils have to beat the depleted NYI and clinch a playoff berth. :koolaid: The NYI are depleted with injuries and missing 11 starters from their line up so I do not see why the Devils can't win this game. It is a MUST WIN for the Devils and if they could win out the remaining four games they do have a shot for the division title. Pittsburgh needs 1-point out of their remaining two games they have with the Flyers. Pittsburgh can lose 2 games in a row here vs. the Flyers in regulation where the Flyers have won 4 of 6 meetings with Pittsburgh so anything can happen. Win this game over the NYI on Scott Stevens birthday. He turns 44 on April Fool's Day.

NOT giving up yet. Devils I am sure know what they have to do to at least have a chance to win the division title.

WIN their last four games of the season. I am staying positive and have faith in this team until I see Pittsburgh get a point in their last two games vs. the Flyers.

Until then, still alive. :evil:

LETS GO DEVILS!!!! :evil:

Edited by SatansDevils

LETS GO DEVILS

Wow, pretty early on this one...lots of hungry fans.

For those of you who believe in luck, karma, vibes....

Everytime we make the proclamation:

"THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE BIGGEST GAME OF THE SEASON, THE FATE OF THE FREE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT HANGS IN THE BLANANCE....." - we seem to lose!

Having said that .... this game is inconsequential...<yawn> :whistling:

Devils need this win and the two points period! NO excuses. Brodeur has had his rest over the weekend and now the Devils have to beat the depleted NYI and clinch a playoff berth. :koolaid: The NYI are depleted with injuries and missing 11 starters from their line up so I do not see why the Devils can't win this game. It is a MUST WIN for the Devils and if they could win out the remaining four games they do have a shot for the division title. Pittsburgh needs 1-point out of their remaining two games they have with the Flyers. Pittsburgh can lose 2 games in a row here vs. the Flyers in regulation where the Flyers have won 4 of 6 meetings with Pittsburgh so anything can happen. Win this game over the NYI on Scott Stevens birthday. He turns 44 on April Fool's Day.

NOT giving up yet. Devils I am sure know what they have to do to at least have a chance to win the division title.

WIN their last four games of the season. I am staying positive and have faith in this team until I see Pittsburgh get a point in their last two games vs. the Flyers.

Until then, still alive. :evil:

LETS GO DEVILS!!!! :evil:

We havn't really won a big game all season can this be considered a big game? And will we rise to the occasion?

I think it's easy to overstate the importance of a regular season game.

Now that that's out of the way, if they can't beat this depleted, defeated team in a game critical to playoff seeding....

This is a big one. And one they can win easily if they take the Isles out early. If they let them stick around they'll gladly take advantage. It's not "playoff game" level, but it's only a step below.

This is the kind of game the Devils win.

:unsure: maybe we should have fishsticks and kool aide for dinner tonight... i can just see my husbands face.. "Hey Mrs. Paul -- what am I ... five?" "They're Gorton's dear - quiet - I'm missing the pre-game"