April Fool's Game Day Thread: Devils VS Isles

Devil Fan

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So the Mets are on with Pedro pitching, the Devils can clinch a playoff berth against the Isles...and I'm watching the Canes-Caps game on the Free CI/Extra Innings preview. So far I guess I made the right choice :rolleyes:

I hate to even ask this question because of how bad he was this year when I saw him but has Matvichuk improved at all in Lowell? At this point we might need to try someone else if Salvador and Rachunek are both hurt. Vish isn't great and Greene and Brookbank are hopeless.

Edited by Hasan4978

Greene and Brookbank should not be out together - especially with one minute to play. I'm all for a coach giving players good opportunities to develop, but this is starting to get out of hand. Greene and Brookbank shouldn't be seen together after they get off the bus. Seriously.

Greene plays like a pu$$y, it's as simple as that. If he takes the body on that play, the play most likely gets stopped at the blue line. Instead he waits and puts his stick out and just watches the Islander player dive for it. It was kind of a bad break as well but isn't it odd how there are always bad breaks against the Devils when Brookbank or Greene are on the ice? It's very rare that I dislike a player on the Devils no matter how bad he sucks but I can not stand either one of these guys. Seriously. If only I could drive them to Lowell myself just to get them as far away from this team as possible.

When was the last time Marty got a shutout? Half a season ago? That tells you all you need to know about this defense.

Edited by SickMan