Tom Gulitti Appreciation Thread

thefiestygoat

I just wanted to say Thank You to TG in this public forum. His blog was great all year long. I really enjoyed how he would relay news fast to us fans, give us more of an inside look at the team, and how he would actually answer our questions when we asked them. He is a great writer and a class act. I hope his blog lives on for many, many years.

Once again, Thank You Tom Gulitti!

He made the coverage of the Devils personal and in depth with his blog, something i havent seen as a devils fan, i really enjoyed reading it as it allowed you to see what the mood was inside the organisation.

Excellent work TG, more next year :boogie:

100% agree.

he better be faster than Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) come July 1st.

Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) is wrong 99% of the time anyway, so I'd rather wait for real news to come from TG. Keep it up, TG! We need all the support we can get.

Thanks Tom!

The blog is the first thing I check whenever I sit down at my computer. I love reading about all the little tidbits that would have fallen through the cracks before this season.

• 2 weeks later...

Tom did an excellent job -- both at The Record and on his blog -- of covering the Devils all season long, the Devils-Rangers series, and then the Penguins-Rangers series. However, he says that The Record so far hasn't decided to let him provide onsite coverage of the Penguins-Flyers series.

I just emailed The Record to try to get them to let him go and provide us with onsite coverage. If anyone feels the same, here are a few email addresses to send your letters. I got them off of The Record's website (www.northjersey.com):

Letters to the Editor: LettersToTheEditor@northjersey.com

Editor: scandale@northjersey.com

Managing Editor: burgos@northjersey.com

I don't know the Sports Editor's email. I didn't see it listed on the Website.

Just think, if Tom gets to continue with onsite coverage, he might be able to get us some more scoops on the Devils from other GMs and media types -- which he could share with us on his blog.

Hey, it's worth a shot. Better than him sitting around with us back in Jersey, watching on TV! :)

Edited by 95Crash