New Jersey Devils Inside Source/Ticket Info

Isaac Satten

Hello everyone,

My name is Isaac and I actually work for the Devils in their ticket sales department.

If there are any questions anyone has about ticket information or even working in professional sports, I'd be happy to help out.

If any of you are on Facebook, I've also created a new group that is going to work as a blog/discussion board about the team. Be sure to add me and check out the group called, "New Jersey Devils Inside Source".

55% of our season pricing has actually gone down and we have something for everyone (Club seats, $49 Lower level seats, and partial plans that start as low as just 8 games). If you had any questions or were thinking about getting set up with a ticket package, you can either email me at isatten@newjerseydevils.com or call me at 973-757-6200 x. 6158.

I look forward to getting any feedback you might have to offer, and of course, Let's go Devils!

Edited by Isaac Satten

gotta give the dude credit for slick marketing idea!! :thumbsup:

So now I gotta ask ya... is there any chance of having a payment program that extends through September??

I know it would make it easier on me and I am sure other people too if we were able to pay off our season ticket invoices over 4-5 months instead of 3 months at the most, I know the Rangers payment plans final payment is just a few days before the season starts and it would be nice and maybe make it more affordable for the family of 4 to have that kind of option to make smaller payments on their tickets!!

Hope you stick around and take the one intelligent question out of the 25 stupid ones you're about to get!! B )

So now I gotta ask ya... is there any chance of having a payment program that extends through September??

I know it would make it easier on me and I am sure other people too if we were able to pay off our season ticket invoices over 4-5 months instead of 3 months at the most, I know the Rangers payment plans final payment is just a few days before the season starts and it would be nice and maybe make it more affordable for the family of 4 to have that kind of option to make smaller payments on their tickets!!

Hope you stick around and take the one intelligent question out of the 25 stupid ones you're about to get!! B )

I just asked him the same question on another board and he said right now there is a 3 month plan and that is all they have set-up for now and the near future. The reason I asked is because the Capitals have Power Pay which is 12 months no interest payments which I think would make it alot easier for people to get season tickets. And this guy seems to be legit, he has answered alot of our questions already.

Maybe this is a stretch, but I wonder if DevilinLA's letter (or however many like it) had anything at all to do with this...

Crasher,

Thanks for the credit on the idea. I'm just trying to find Devils fans and make sure they are informed with whatever information they need so they can get out to The Rock and see the team.

To answer your questions, as you know, this season we offered a 3 payment option (spread out through the summer months) that was interest free.

I haven't heard anything about spreading it out more so, but it does change from year to year.

Thanks for joining the facebook group as well.

Maybe this is a stretch, but I wonder if DevilinLA's letter (or however many like it) had anything at all to do with this...

Colorado Rockies,

I actually just started with the team and have been trying to come up with ways on my own to find people who might be interested in tickets with us.

I do know that upper management took a lot of requests from fans into account when coming up with our new season ticket holder benefits this season. If you haven't gotten a chance to look, we're actually offering more than we ever have in the past (a skate at the practice rink at the Prudential Center, holiday gift, loyalty program, and ability to e-mail and resell tickets online).

I'm sure people here on NJDEVS are sick of me bringing this up. Sorry in advance to everyone.

I've been a partial season ticket holder for twenty years now. Last year I had the weekend partial plan, that's 18 games. I was in row 7 in the balcony. I paid $63.00 per ticket in September instead of the box office $65.00. As the season went along, most of the games in mine and similar sections, the seats were discounted to $32.00. If the partials were discounted a little more instead of just $2.00 it would have taken a lot of the insult away. Right now I'm waiting to see what the partial plans entail. I anticipate that there will be little or no change. If true, my twenty year run as a partial Devils season ticket holder is at an end. All I got for my loyalty was the same seat location. I will just pick and choose my discounted games. I will also go to less games.

Would this be a bad time to ask if you can have Scott Stevens give me a call - buy me season tickets where I'd be sitting next to him so I can talk to him or - shout or freak or whatever the case may be... and basically be sure I haven't been mistaken all these years thinking he was the personification hockey? Can you do that? Is there any package like that? :evil:

This is very OT, but is there any way for us to get R&R part II as our goal song back?

Just wanted to ask.

NO! OLE OR NOTHING!

Oleeeee, oleeee oleeee oleeeeeee, oleeeeeee, oleeeeeee...

Sorry, I'm on a bit of a Bouncing Souls kick lately.

But god I miss that as our goal song.

---------------------------------------

Now to not hijack this thread further, it's good to see someone legitimately from the Devils posting here as such. I'm dead tired at the moment but I'm sure I'm gonna have many questions in the near future...

NO! OLE OR NOTHING!

Oleeeee, oleeee oleeee oleeeeeee, oleeeeeee, oleeeeeee...

Sorry, I'm on a bit of a Bouncing Souls kick lately.

But god I miss that as our goal song.

---------------------------------------

Now to not hijack this thread further, it's good to see someone legitimately from the Devils posting here as such. I'm dead tired at the moment but I'm sure I'm gonna have many questions in the near future...

NO OLE! WE ARE NOT EUROPEAN SOCCER FANS OR CANADIENS FANS! that is gimmick stealing, like the dummy who threw the ball back after the angels hit one of their many homers last night (yes I was there :puke:). Only at wrigley.

I really wish this thread was kppt serious a little bit, especially because of the sensitive chance that Isaac took in coming onto this site. I am very surprised that the Devils allowed him to do this, or are let alone aware of it. It seems something taboo in a Lou organization.

With that said, Rock's concern is valid and something like this should be addressed at least within the Devils managment. Perhaps they need to make all partial plans behind the lower nets, and rely on the discounts to fill the upper ends...I don't know.

Thanks for the credit on the idea. I'm just trying to find Devils fans and make sure they are informed with whatever information they need so they can get out to The Rock and see the team.

To answer your questions, as you know, this season we offered a 3 payment option (spread out through the summer months) that was interest free.

I haven't heard anything about spreading it out more so, but it does change from year to year.

Thanks for joining the facebook group as well.

Just try to be able to filter out the seven dumb posts for the one useful post on here and you'll be ok :thumbsup:

I know it would make my life a lot easier if the payments were more spread out over the summer (in patricular a 4th month would be a nice option), and it's been this way both seasons I've had full season tickets (I refused to go to weekday games in the dump in the swamp so I was a weekender until the move)

Hopefully it will change in the upcoming years as both sides get used to things in the new arena... thanks for the answer!

Just try to be able to filter out the seven dumb posts for the one useful post on here and you'll be ok :thumbsup:

I know it would make my life a lot easier if the payments were more spread out over the summer (in patricular a 4th month would be a nice option), and it's been this way both seasons I've had full season tickets (I refused to go to weekday games in the dump in the swamp so I was a weekender until the move)

Hopefully it will change in the upcoming years as both sides get used to things in the new arena... thanks for the answer!

That's actually a new concept in itself. Back at CAA, it was one payment. But the payment was normally due sometime in August.

I posted this on Devilsrule, what do you guys think about this?

Hi Isaac,

I just signed up to the facebook group too. I think it's great you are communicating with devils fans in 4 different boards as this is something the devils should have been doing a long time ago.

Glad to see devils are trying to market themselves better and selling more tickets, however I still don't see anything that will keep many ranger fans out of the building. My suggestion that maybe you can pass on ( although I know it will be quickly rejected ) is I think the devils shouldn't put Devils / Rags tickets up for sale on ticketmaster. Individual tickets for all these games should only be available at the rock box office. This would make Rags fans go to the rock when the Rags aren't even playing there if they must get tickets. Make all devils / rangers individual tix available for purchase during all devils home games and during normal box office hours at the rock. Make tix non available for purchase on all Devils / Rags games at the rock thus keeping Rags fans from buying future games at the rock while there. Our fans should buy up most of these tix during the other Devils home games and make it a home game for us. If we play the rags early in the season then our fans who buy individual tix will have to make a sacrifice and go to the box office during regular hours to buy these tix, it's a small sacrifice but it will help have our fans at these games.

It's just an idea, don't kill me for it everyone.