Lockerroom shakeup for New Jersey Devils

Rock

Next they will be staying in a hotel instead of going home and Sutter will take away their car keys. How come these problems arise after Marty returns? Could it be too much attention on Marty instead of the team.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeenouuuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :rolleyes:

...didn't Burns, or another coach do this as well?

It was Kevin Constantine back in '02 if memory serves. I'm not sure if he changed the entire team though, I believe it was just the forwards.

Next they will be staying in a hotel instead of going home and Sutter will take away their car keys. How come these problems arise after Marty returns? Could it be too much attention on Marty instead of the team.

I have yet to read one remotely intelligent or informed comment from you.

Stop_posting.jpg

According to the blog, Sutter did this twice last season. If memory serves correctly, I think it helped both times he did it last season too. Which makes sense, I guess ... why repeat a method if it didn't get results?

It goes with the business research, any change, no matter what, brings positive results in the short term.

I think I've got it figured out....Marty killed your dog didn't he?

WE GET IT. You're a Rangers fan who hates Marty. Now SHUT UP.

why does it seem like Elias' injury is more than just muscle tightness?

Because the Devils are never honest about injuries? :P

TG speculated it could be a groin problem, fwiw so did devilsfan26 based on what he heard from an independent source off the board. Plus Elias himself said he didn't think he'd be 100% by the end of the season. So I'd say it's more than muscle tightness, though if that's the case why Sutter came down on him so much is really that much more beyond me.

Do you try this hard to be an ass or does it come naturally?