PL3 recalled from Lowell

rpaq88

We lose 4-1 and cant put the puck in the net and everyone wants leblond in over Rupp? LOL

Yeah like Rupp is a 40 goal scorer..

Its to change things around a bit to create a spark. And I can bet hes 10x more hungrier to play than Rupp.

Edited by nmigliore

You definitely need some toughness and don't want to get pushed around in the playoffs. So Pierre adds some depth there. Also there is now another player up and skating waiting for an opportunity if someone is going to sit. That in itself may get some results out of players like Zubs, Rolston, and Holik. I don't see him getting ice time soon, but he is an asset of the Devils. So why not bring him up? Interesting move, but not breaking news.

probably rest but i'd prefer if sutter let it be known that its a message to bobby that his play has sucked essentially all season and his stupid ass penalty parade will not be tolerated.

it's not a message about that, i am sure.

my thing is i'd be okay with bobby running players with the other team if they were any good. but he's always running like maxime talbot or blair betts or something.

Yeah like Rupp is a 40 goal scorer..

niether is Leblond.

Leblond probably will play little more hungrier, but only because he's younger and trying to impress for a job. Playing hungrier could lead into dumb stupid plays. the difference between youth and veterans.

Rupp or Leblond - same type of player in the lineup......