GDT: NJ @ CAR - ECQF Game 4 - 7:30 MSG+

Kulags

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never seen Marty get that pissed before, not even close. This should turn into something great because imagine how pissed the Devils are in the locker room right now. On Thursday night at The Rock there is no way a Hurricane is going to survive.

Well they better control their anger a little. This reminds me of Game 4 against Toronto in 2001, when people wanted blood (and rightly so) after the Domi-Nieds thing, and the Devils ran around like crazy and lost Game 5 as a result, darn near lost Game 6 too after taking a million penalties.

Edited by Hasan4978

fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck

Tough position for the ref to be in. He isn't gonna make that call for bumping Broduer with 3 seconds left before OT. Then they score the goal and by that time he can't go back and call it after the fact to void the goal.

It didn't have to be a penalty. It could simply be no goal and a faceoff outside of the zone with no penalty because the contact was accidental.

So quit your f'ing whing Brodeur!! You looked like Dennis Rodman with all those rebounds tonight and while I am at it, leave the f'ing puck alone on those rare occassions when you do control it, cause when you marshmallow it up along the boards, your guy on the other end of your weak-ass pass is getting steam-rolled!!!!

Sorry, but his outlet passes were better than most of our defensemen... He started a 3 on 2, twice - and got the puck out of trouble several times. Parts of this he was scrambling around I admit, but he didn't play that bad. He made several big saves down the stretch - whether he was interfered with or not, I don't think he could have stopped the last one. I still say it was redirected on the way to the net. He wasn't on his angle because he was run into... It's the facts. Marty is not the scape-goat tonight, we played like punks in our own zone tonight.

Are you fvcking kidding me if a fvcking goalie is hit outside of his crease its an automatic interference. dont you fvcking tell chico to be quiet being a goalie myself this is fvcking bullsh!t. and wtf y didnt fvcking toranto say that there was interference thats no fvcking goal.

I know, I was wrong.

Well they better control their anger a little. This reminds me of Game 4 against Toronto in 2001, when people wanted blood (and rightly so) after the Domi-Nieds thing, and the Devils ran around like crazy and lost Game 5 as a result.

Not even the same thing. Not even close.

I said that Brodeur needed something to rattle his cage, well this is it. If this doesn't wake him up nothing will.

Are you fvcking kidding me if a fvcking goalie is hit outside of his crease its an automatic interference. dont you fvcking tell chico to be quiet being a goalie myself this is fvcking bullsh!t. and wtf y didnt fvcking toranto say that there was interference thats no fvcking goal.

They can only review the goal, not a penalty call.

It didn't have to be a penalty. It could simply be no goal and a faceoff outside of the zone with no penalty because the contact was accidental.

Don't blame this one on the ref. The bump came a few seconds before the shot. Marty had plenty of time to get back into position and make the save.

Sometimes you get the calls, sometimes you don't. Good teams roll with it and make do.

I want to go out and beat up nuns right now.

But... my calmer side says THIS may be the fire we need. We didn't lose this game because of goalie interference or because of a screen. We lost because we didn't play for 2 periods. Why? No fire. Well..well...well. Not sure that's the issue anymore. What we know is this: when inspired, Carolina can't sniff our jock. We know it. They know it. All we needed was a cause to rally around. This BETTER F'IN INSPIRE US.

Marty--stay pissed. I think that's what you've been lacking the last 5 years. You haven't had an edge since #4 was patrolling your crease.

I say from this point out we beat the living sh*t out of Carolina. And guess what? We fall behind 1-0, 2-0. Doesn't matter. Carolina played the best game they will EVER play against us tonight and needed a goalie bump with .02 seconds to beat us. Emotions aside, anybody here think we won't win this?

Hey Canes--thanks for the wake up call. We'll remember this game in June as THE turning point of the playoffs.

This may be the best thing to happen to this team. Before you bash me, let me explain why. Cango just said multiple players broke their sticks. They've woken up. There is a fire in their bellies now. They want to play Game 5 right now. They want to destroy Carolina right now. Devils in 6. Book it.