GDT: Columbus @ Devils

MadDog2020

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was pleasantly surprised at the almost 16k at the Boston game last Monday.

Tonight is a game they they gave a LOT of free tickets out to and have a lot of deals for. Hopefully it's a good crowd. And hopefully coach Lemaire gets his head out of his (and Nieder's) butt.

I was pleasantly surprised at the almost 16k at the Boston game last Monday.

Tonight is a game they they gave a LOT of free tickets out to and have a lot of deals for. Hopefully it's a good crowd. And hopefully coach Lemaire gets his head out of his (and Nieder's) butt.

I will be in 132 tonight myself.

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!

I go to school in Kent, Ohio, so this one should be good. I just wish more people from Ohio cared about hockey. No one cares about the Blue Jackets at my college. I have been to a couple Jackets games this year...this is a must win for the Devils. This team is not very good...then again I saw them beat the Thrashers and give the Canucks a run for their money, so it should be a good one.

rescent losses to Toronto, NYI, and St.Louis.. 3 poor teams.. maybe tonight NJ can get their sh!t together agains another crap team

ill be watching this game once again thanks to Justin.tv seing how they dont televise this crap in Brantford, Ont.